INVOKE????

beare

59 minutes ago, beare said:

has anyone done invoke??? I did two both suppose pay 30 dollars but i havent recieved anything.

I have done Invoke in the past they do pay but are slow It usually takes 4-6 weeks from what I remember

1 hour ago, beare said:

ty peach yeah tomorrow makes 8 weeks no payment yet

try emailing them I did once and they did tell me that the payment was being delayed and should receive it in a week and they added 5.00 for my patience and did receive it in a week

I'm sitting at 12 weeks right now.. it's supposed to be no more than 10.. here's the reply I got from them..

Thank you for contacting us, and for participating in one of our live research events.  Your opinions matter to us and we value your contribution.

We are experiencing a delay in incentive payments – our apologies for that. Invoke compensates every respondent that fairly participates in our customers’ sessions.  We strive to fulfill incentives within a ten-week period. Sometimes, circumstances occur where unavoidable delay comes into play.  But for over ten years, we have ensured that all participants receive their payment.  You will receive an email notification to claim your incentive for your completed participation.

We appreciate and respect your patience and understanding.

Thanks,
Invoke Support Staff

surprised you got emailed back ive email twice got no respopnse back had a chance to do aother survey yesterday passed on it till they pay me for the 2 ive done