avoiding disqualification?

biggdonn101

On 12/12/2016 at 5:14 PM, beare said:

some sites example point club seem to dq you 80 percent of the time so total waste of time

Point Club gives you 12 points for being disqualified, but that it too low in my opinion. I know at least one survey site, I think it is One Opinion who gives you 50 points for being disqualified. 50 points is far better than 12. I hardly ever qualify for surveys on Point Club and will be closing my account once I reach cash out. 

Some of you may already be familiar with our blog post on this topic, but for those of you who aren't, please take a look here: Survey Panels That Pay When You Get Disqualified.

Information on why disqualifications happen, what you can do to minimize them, and a list of survey sites who offer compensation for screenouts, is provided.

I have completed 2 with Survey Savvy in the past week.  And they were completed, and then when I got to the end and it routed me back to Survey Savvy I was told that although I had answered their questions and had finished the survey, they were over quota.  So I am thinking Survey Savvy might not be for me anymore.  I am getting tired of the disqualifications after you have given them all this info and completed it.

• Like 2

Had that happen as well on some sites. One I also hate are sites that send you to another site where they proceed to start you on a survey and after a few questions (not demographics) send you on to another and so on. You never get points and they get the data.

• 3 weeks later...

I just had one of those stupid questions at the start of a survey.  It had ice cream types and said that I needed to pick "soccer", so I picked chocolate.  tee-hee!  I was instantly dq'd!  Yay me!  I am tired of these questions. 

Luls. I wouldn't intentionally choose "I'm not paying attention" questions, because I imagine that gets recorded, and enough of those, you could be kicked out of the main survey site you used to take the survey. I absolutely do sometimes intentionally choose responses that I know will get me disqualified from survey sites whose surveys are always terrible (ugam, most notably), like "yes, I totally pirate tv shows", or "I don't want to give you my gender". 

Yes, I'm calling out ugam, specifically, they're awful. Earlier today, I got two ugam surveys in a row. The first survey, I said I pirated tv, it still made me answer several more questions, but then kicked me out (yay!). The second one, I forgot to do that, it took me like 10 minutes into a survey... then still screened me out (boo so much! But also expected, because ugam is terrible.)

• Like 1

I think I will be unloading a bunch of the sites and keep maybe 5.  And those 5 are iffy for the most part.  I had to click "I am not a robot" twice in a row yesterday on one survey.  But thank goodness I didn't get the dreaded "click on those boxes containing cars, stores, mountains, etc." thing.  I usually read every question, because they do throw in some ringers now and then.  But sometimes, I am done with it, and would rather dq. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I think I will be unloading a bunch of the sites and keep maybe 5.  And those 5 are iffy for the most part.  I had to click "I am not a robot" twice in a row yesterday on one survey.  But thank goodness I didn't get the dreaded "click on those boxes containing cars, stores, mountains, etc." thing.  I usually read every question, because they do throw in some ringers now and then.  But sometimes, I am done with it, and 

I just had 2 right in a row from Peanut Labs and both of the surveys asked if I worked in one of several specialized professions.  None, I worked in none of them, but that option wasn't available.  I don't want to lie just to get in to the survey.  But both were like that.  When I was able to get into a 3rd survey, I was advised the owner had pulled it down.  Sometimes, it's good to just give up and move on. 

I had one today that made me PROMISE not to rush through it and to give thoughtful answers.  Then I had to give them my name, first and last.  And then they promptly dq'd me. 

• Like 1