Ipsos anyone ever win

Lurkergirl

So Ipsos  has the thing where you try to guess the %  of a poll question then you get entries  for your guess  then you can chose from 4 prizes  has anyone here ever won this ? I have never won this and sometimes have a lot of points .Just wondering

I don't think anyone here has.I've been doing surveys for a good 12 to 15 years and not once have I ever heard of anyone winning.Either it's harder than the lottery or they simply are bogus

8 minutes ago, footfree said:

I don't think anyone here has.I've been doing surveys for a good 12 to 15 years and not once have I ever heard of anyone winning.Either it's harder than the lottery or they simply are bogus

Wow I wonder how they can get away with that  I am gonna look more into it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lurkergirl said:

So Ipsos  has the thing where you try to guess the %  of a poll question then you get entries  for your guess  then you can chose from 4 prizes  has anyone here ever won this ? I have never won this and sometimes have a lot of points .Just wondering

Not Me

• 4 weeks later...

I think that whole poll question thing is a bunch of crap...I'd rather have them give me 5 points at the end extra rather than that stupid poll where you can put your sweep entries towards one of 4 things...I think I had like 600 or something towards one thing before...no clue whoever wins..they should post on their site each month who wins rather than getting that email newsletter that they send out...

• Like 3

Can't say I've ever won one of those poll awards either, but have to agree with the above post it would be cool if Ipsos posted the winners similar to the way Opinion Outpost does with it's quarterly drawing.  I have to say the gift cards they have been offering lately are more appealing to me than say stuff like the drone or camping set they had a while back.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I may be right or I may be wrong but I think they send out the list of winners in their  email news letter.I vaguely remember a seeing the list there.But do I think they are real.....who's to say if they are or not.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:19 PM, footfree said:

Here is a list of winners that was listed on their email they said there was 2 winners this past quarter.Not me and I really do not think I will ever win.

http://i-say.co/NewsletterWinnersNA-US

Hmm, I guess if I bothered to read their newsletters, I would have known this, thanks!