What's Tellwut smoking with this "Available Survey"?

greeneyeddevils

Is anyone seeing this External Survey?

#171818 .....Survey...350 points ..502 minutes..

WTF?..yeah like I'm going to do this survey for 8 & a half hours..you better be paying me a couple hundred to do this one....who approves these surveys when they go through? 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Is anyone seeing this External Survey?

#171818 .....Survey...350 points ..502 minutes..

WTF?..yeah like I'm going to do this survey for 8 & a half hours..you better be paying me a couple hundred to do this one....who approves these surveys when they go through? 

Hi Greeneyeddevils,

Thank you for pointing this out.  Our system does not allow surveys this long.  This particular survey was 15 minutes.  We are passed average LOI time, however when not many entrants and in the case where the session doesn’t close properly the time may get skewed.  Our system did close this survey, but unfortunately there was a window of time when it showed this ridiculous time.  W are reviewing how to better handle these types of circumstances. Please e-mail us at [email protected] if you have any further questions or concerns.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Hi Greeneyeddevils,

Thank you for pointing this out.  Our system does not allow surveys this long.  This particular survey was 15 minutes.  We are passed average LOI time, however when not many entrants and in the case where the session doesn’t close properly the time may get skewed.  Our system did close this survey, but unfortunately there was a window of time when it showed this ridiculous time.  W are reviewing how to better handle these types of circumstances. Please e-mail us at [email protected] if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thanks for getting back...I've seen a few of these crazy times for surveys from time to time when doing the "Available Surveys"...that one was just crazy...Here's another question...why is it when doing the available surveys that 3/4 come from "Sample Cube" &  3/4 dq you before you can even get the to survey..you put in a postal code & location in Canada & get bumped...

38 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Thanks for getting back...I've seen a few of these crazy times for surveys from time to time when doing the "Available Surveys"...that one was just crazy...Here's another question...why is it when doing the available surveys that 3/4 come from "Sample Cube" &  3/4 dq you before you can even get the to survey..you put in a postal code & location in Canada & get bumped...

As per our FAQ section:

Market research companies may be looking for members with specific demographics to answer their surveys. This means you may have to answer some pre-qualifying questions, such as your age, gender or shopping habits. There are several reasons why you may not qualify for a survey even after answering some pre qualifying questions. These reasons include not fitting into the specific requirements for a survey, you have already completed a study on the same topic recently, the demographic quota you fit into is already full, you answered a quality control question incorrectly or you may have already attempted or completed this survey from Tellwut or another panel. Many surveys include speeding checks to make sure you are not speeding through the survey, and they will terminate you if they feel you are going through the survey too quickly. If you don’t qualify for a survey, you will be redirected back to Tellwut for more survey opportunities if available. You also will be entered into our monthly draw for 4,000 points each time you attempt or complete a survey. 

In reference as to why available surveys come from Sample Cube - we don't specifically choose which external surveys to include on the Available Surveys list. it is automatically generated.