What am I going to do with this Harris Panel??

greeneyeddevils

Harris Poll Online..

Thank you for your participation in this survey!

We appreciate your time and thank you for your opinions.

You have earned 75 Aeroplan Miles.

Wtf am I going to do with that? I don't even use Aeroplan?? Anyone else been screwed over by Harris Panel for crap like this?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Harris Poll Online..

Thank you for your participation in this survey!

We appreciate your time and thank you for your opinions.

You have earned 75 Aeroplan Miles.

Wtf am I going to do with that? I don't even use Aeroplan?? Anyone else been screwed over by Harris Panel for crap like this?

Never saw that one before

Don't you think they should tell you what the incentive is before you start?I would write to them and tell them exactly that.So I looked up what Areoplan is

Aeroplan is Canada's most rewarding loyalty program offering you many opportunities to earn Aeroplan Miles.

What if you don't use them?Did their rewards change without notifying us?Okay so I went and checked and I they are still offering gift cards.Must be a Canada thing.Yeah I would write to them and ask what is going on.

Oh I went and checked their site I guess it's like Tango (kinda)but when you shop at participating stores you can earn points to save later.They have a Plenti card like that here in the states but have only a few participating companies.Looks like you can earn more points at a lot more places with Aeroplan.In my case it might come in handy I shop at a lot of those stores. Of course you have to shop at the stores thru their web site.

• 3 weeks later...

after being with them for years , I kicked them to the curb a few months back. used to be a good panel, but the no giving points for a dq and the way their customer service is now, I just couldn't stay with em any longer.

I did a 3 month card panel study for them.I got paid $25 for that and I didn't even buy 1 card- um okay maybe 1 but no more.All I had to do was log on  every week and tell them if I bought and how many.I was surprised when they paid.I mean I got paid $25 Tango cash but I dont mind not like it was hard work .Just not sure if I really want to continue not liking the way they are  not giving point values.