survey month

siscokid1

is this a scam site or legit?  they claim to pay you $14 per survey but can only do 3 per day when you get 750 dollars you can cash out. just wondering if this is legit. they have no terms of service on their site but a faq and a way to contact them. please let me know when you find out as i am almost to cash out but kind of afraid to put in my paypal info thanks

I tried to google them and nothing came up- To me that is a red flag and very suspicious.I would like to know if anyone else here has had any luck when looking them up?

thanks for the info.  here is a link to the site.  just wondering if i should trust them i have about 500 dollars in my account there right now. maybe someone take a good look at it and let us all know if its a scam or legit? -surveymonth-

Edited by ksedwar
Disabled links

Heard about hackers in  Russia where this domain is located.I personally am to scared to click that link above after what I read about

Title:-surveymonth-

Domain Age: 23 Days
Website Speed: Fast

Owner: Protection of Private Person
Owner Address: PO box 87, REG.RU Protection Service
Owner City: Moscow
Owner Postcode: 123007
Phone Number: +7.4955801111 ru.png
Phone Type: geographic :Moscow
Email:-surveymonth- @regprivate.ru ru.png

Owner Country : Hidden xx.png
Website Location  : Ukraine ua.png

Edited by ksedwar
Disabled links

I don't remember what website it is but Survey Month is a carbon copy of another survey panel. It looks like a clone and with the other information from somelady and footfree I would not trust the website.

I have disabled the links in the above posts.

• Like 1

thanks for the info.  i was wondering about it as it does not have a privacy policy or terms of use on it. i wonder could one make a dummy paypal account then request the payout just to see if they are scammers.  i work in law enforcement but only as volunteer we help with fundraising for the k-9s  does anyone know how to set up a dummy paypal to catch these scammers?  

9 hours ago, siscokid1 said:

i was wondering about it as it does not have a privacy policy or terms of use on it.  

That's another red flag.

i work in law enforcement but only as volunteer we help with fundraising for the k-9s

They aren't in the USA so it would take bringing in the FBI or some other government agency to investigate them. Probably not going to happen. You can report internet scams to the FBI but I'm not sure this website would be a huge priority. https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety/common-fraud-schemes/internet-fraud

does anyone know how to set up a dummy paypal to catch these scammers?  

I'm pretty sure making a dummy account is just as bad as making a scammer account when it comes to the Paypal Terms of Service.