My Soap Box

mikedorb

Anybody here belong to this panel? I literally can't complete any surveys through this panel. It has been months since I last completed a survey. I either get disqualified or more often the survey doesn't even load. Sometimes they give you 10 points for attempting a survey but I can't even get that often these days. I don't expect to qualify for every survey but you would think at least occasionally they would let me complete one. The only reason I am sticking with them is in case I get a special project. I did get one a few weeks ago and got a 30.00 Amazon card. I have 700 points in my account right now and need 1000 for a 1.00 Amazon cash out. I think all of them are disqualification points. At the rate I am going maybe I will get to 1000 points in a year or so. This site is absolutely the worst as far as the quality of surveys they offer.  

29 minutes ago, mikedorb said:

Anybody here belong to this panel? I literally can't complete any surveys through this panel. It has been months since I last completed a survey. I either get disqualified or more often the survey doesn't even load. Sometimes they give you 10 points for attempting a survey but I can't even get that often these days. I don't expect to qualify for every survey but you would think at least occasionally they would let me complete one. The only reason I am sticking with them is in case I get a special project. I did get one a few weeks ago and got a 30.00 Amazon card. I have 700 points in my account right now and need 1000 for a 1.00 Amazon cash out. I think all of them are disqualification points. At the rate I am going maybe I will get to 1000 points in a year or so. This site is absolutely the worst as far as the quality of surveys they offer.  

.I do and if and when I can redeem I will and close my account. Like you it is impossible to start or finish a survey. They might be one of the worse places I've ever joined.

9 hours ago, paulgro said:

.I do and if and when I can redeem I will and close my account. Like you it is impossible to start or finish a survey. They might be one of the worse places I've ever joined.

I just joined them I thought they would be better

Took me forever to get to the first payout,but I did it.Once I did that I didn't have to wait any longer to cash out at the 25,000 point level.I don't qualify for a lot of their surveys but I do get about 3 or 4 per month that I do.They have it where if you don't qualify it keeps spinning to find you another one and that is what I find really irritating.So now I have gotten to the point I just exit out if they don't find me one in a minute or 2.I have also gotten stiffed on a survey or 2 but when I contact them they give me my points real fast not like GTM or others who make you plead and beg for the points they owe.Not a great big money maker but they are not overly annoying.I will keep them ,not gonna get rich off of them but what little money I do make comes in handy.

13 hours ago, footfree said:

Took me forever to get to the first payout,but I did it.Once I did that I didn't have to wait any longer to cash out at the 25,000 point level.I don't qualify for a lot of their surveys but I do get about 3 or 4 per month that I do.They have it where if you don't qualify it keeps spinning to find you another one and that is what I find really irritating.So now I have gotten to the point I just exit out if they don't find me one in a minute or 2.I have also gotten stiffed on a survey or 2 but when I contact them they give me my points real fast not like GTM or others who make you plead and beg for the points they owe.Not a great big money maker but they are not overly annoying.I will keep them ,not gonna get rich off of them but what little money I do make comes in handy.

They send a lot of surveys but most have nothing to do with your profile so you end up wasting you time. They have a forum that no one uses. I think the posts ended a few years ago. I think they should be running the place better then they do.

I agree - and haven't you noticed when you click on a survey it pops up immediately sorry but you don't qualify-and I haven't even answered one question.

You said  I think the posts ended a few years ago.   Not sure what your talking about?Looks like this one started last Sunday.But anyways   -not all of us will agree to put up with certain companies and this one doesn't bother me as much as others.

They're not the best, but they're not horrible either. I generally make about $5/month with them. But I haven't cashed out since October. I don't often qualify, but I do find they let you know that rather quickly - generally after only clicking on the survey link. But, then again, I'm like - why did you send me this link if it's not for my profile???

• Like 1