Best Survey Apps for 2016

Njsurveyman

I just wanted to say that I have really made out well with Surveys On The Go app this year. 1Q app has really been disappointing with very few questions. Can anyone recommend any others that paid consistently this year?

I use SOTG as well.  On my phone, in addition to SOTG I have Quick Thoughts, with which I've done reasonably well.  This is an SSI app, but unlike the iPoll app, gives you money for disqualifications.  I also use the Swagbucks app to do daily poll and surveys in addition to doing them on my desktop.  I uninstalled 1Q - just never got enough questions, or I missed the window for answering them.

• 2 weeks later...

SoGoSurvey is a great website for designing surveys for educational and professional purposes. I'm currently using the website for educational purposes. I originally started with survey monkey and realized the sogosurvey had more features in their free account. Also, the prices for the other account levels weren't as expensive. I'm only in the creation phase of my survey and can't wait to see how the data collection process and the exporting process goes.