Sample Cube Surveys

peach6

Sample cube is a survey sender. It's the only way I can put it. Everyone gets the same surveys it seems. Problem is we are not all alike. You can make money but you have to keep taking them until you get lucky and finish one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 0:29 AM, paulgro said:

Sample cube is a survey sender. It's the only way I can put it. Everyone gets the same surveys it seems. Problem is we are not all alike. You can make money but you have to keep taking them until you get lucky and finish one.

my friend, you are right about them. hit and miss kinda thing.

On 12/27/2016 at 10:40 AM, theskyhunter said:

my friend, you are right about them. hit and miss kinda thing.

Like you know, it does get frustrating some times.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

This survey router is making too much appearance inside of other survey router which I have no choice but to raise a red flag. Although, Simplicious is another of least liked one, at least they don't make too much of an appearance as sample cube!

Does sample cube have some kind of auto bot script that prevent other router reaching?

I seen several of sample cube survey valued at $0.60 on Clixsense, well I mean 20 of them and leading same router such as ampirio! when one of DQ then why are other of same valued? Again, it seems to be a scripting issues as I outlined. I think it high time for them being investigated!

3 hours ago, splat44 said:

This survey router is making too much appearance inside of other survey router which I have no choice but to raise a red flag. Although, Simplicious is another of least liked one, at least they don't make too much of an appearance as sample cube!

Does sample cube have some kind of auto bot script that prevent other router reaching?

I seen several of sample cube survey valued at $0.60 on Clixsense, well I mean 20 of them and leading same router such as ampirio! when one of DQ then why are other of same valued? Again, it seems to be a scripting issues as I outlined. I think it high time for them being investigated!

From what I've seen, it seems all companies just get what they are offered so you will find Harris surveys at other places besides Harris. The same with all of them.

On 5/16/2017 at 7:03 PM, rosiesmom said:

I used to do better with them, but nowdays, heck, who am I kidding?  I'm not doing that good on any site.

same :( The new ones they post here don't seem to do much either. Hopefully, something shakes it up soon.

• 1 year later...
On 12/12/2016 at 1:45 PM, peach6 said:

What is it with these surveys I am starting to get more of them and they are a waste of time they never lead to a survey

I too am tired of getting shunted to Sample Cube plus they have my birthday month and year filled in when I get there and it's the WRONG MONTH, and so far off I never would have put it in myself.  It is maddening to not even be able to contact them, I just spent about 15 minutes Googling them about the error with no luck.  I have the same problem as everyone else here, I don't think I've ever gotten to do a survey through them.  It's a horrible practice anyway, esp since I belong to 35 survey groups.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2019 at 7:08 PM, Miles-to-Go said:

I too am tired of getting shunted to Sample Cube plus they have my birthday month and year filled in when I get there and it's the WRONG MONTH, and so far off I never would have put it in myself.  It is maddening to not even be able to contact them, I just spent about 15 minutes Googling them about the error with no luck.  I have the same problem as everyone else here, I don't think I've ever gotten to do a survey through them.  It's a horrible practice anyway, esp since I belong to 35 survey groups.

I think that is the one that has my birthday month correct but wrong day every time. I finally figured out how to change it  but only for that survey.