Sample Cube Surveys

peach6

I get to Sample Cube only through Survey Junkie. Lately, none of the many Sample Cube surveys work at all. Survey Junkie transfers me to Sample Cube's site, but all that shows is a blank screen with their masthead. The URL shows https://surveys.sample-cube.com/survey/demographics, but there is no content and no way forward. This has happened dozens of times in the past few days.

• Like 1

Haven't seen that issue as yet. I get Sample Cube ones all the time through Survey Savvy (partner Surveys mostly) and a couple other sites. They have all worked , but are simply annoying as they tend to go on ad nauseum with survey after survey which I rarely ever qualify for. 

I often close the survey when I'm routed to them. HUGE WASTE OF TIME. I've already selected my hh income, job, and what I've bought in the last 6 months half a dozen times per single session. If it can't remember those answers then bye bye.

• 2 weeks later...

Been getting nothing but blank "Demographic" screens from them on Survey Junkie and Vandale, after months of their surveys working all right. Have messaged both sites about the problem, but it's out of their hands apparently. It's SC's problem. Update: as of 12/20, they're still shooting blanks. Nothing. Nada. Even clicking on the logo goes nowhere.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MrWrite said:

As far as I can make out, Sample Cube is broken, has been for weeks. (And NO, it's not my cookies or cache!)

What do you mean by "broken"? It works OK for me and once in a blue moon it actually does come up with a survey I qualify for and complete.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2016 at 12:29 AM, paulgro said:

Sample cube is a survey sender. It's the only way I can put it. Everyone gets the same surveys it seems. Problem is we are not all alike. You can make money but you have to keep taking them until you get lucky and finish one.

nice to see you again. havent been on here in while. or Univox for that matter. i hate these sample cube surveys. i get them and i just go to the next survey. i havent got time to keep being redirected on and on and on. hope you are doing well.

3 hours ago, theskyhunter said:

nice to see you again. havent been on here in while. or Univox for that matter. i hate these sample cube surveys. i get them and i just go to the next survey. i havent got time to keep being redirected on and on and on. hope you are doing well.

Nice seeing you also. I've been here and Univox on and off but I do need to get around more.

• 4 weeks later...

I use a survey site that has lots of Sample Cube surveys. There starting to piss me off. I'll take a survey for 3 minutes or 5 then when  it starts they change it up 40 minutes or 20 or 30. Anything other than what I started with. When I don'''t qualify instead of taking me back to the home page they keep shoving surveys down my throat one after the other. Instead I feel i should have been paid something for wasting my time. Other times I've started a survey and ended up in a different survey without being asked if I wanted to take it or not

• Like 1