Sample Cube Surveys

peach6

On 10/11/2019 at 9:28 AM, mnleona said:

I think that is the one that has my birthday month correct but wrong day every time. I finally figured out how to change it  but only for that survey. 

they are another router. It's the year they might get right, but not the month. They seem to remember my age in years, so they must be reading some info off my system.

Wample-cube is another router, and today, they are totally borked. Samplicious and research now are also router, and the trend seems to be from somebody selling 'start your own routing business' in a box type deal. And the routers now route to other routers. Pinecone research and Radial Insights are the only ones I've found that don't do this. When I get messed up by these, I go to the company sponsoring the survey and tell them about this, if I get far enough into a survey to identify the sponsor.

I personally think that all the survey routers/senders are notorious and only qualify the panelists whom they have close relationship. They perhaps do not have expertise to choose a right panelist.

To name a few of that type of unethical and notorious survey routers/senders are Sample Cube, Samplicio.us, Yuno Survey, Your survey etc. They have become nightmares and I don't know when we the panelists would be free from their dirty claws.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I USE Inbox Dollars AND IT SEEMS TO BE THE .25 SURVEYS THAT LEAD TO SAMPLE CUBE. SO I CALLED THEM AND THE GENTLEMAN WHO ANSWERED SAID THE SITE IS FOR SALE, HE IS THE AGENT. THERE ARE NO SURVEYS.  I HAVE WRITTEN Inbox Dollars SEVERAL TIMES TELLING THEM JUST CALL THE NUMBER, THEY ARE TOTLY UNRESPONSIVE BUT IF ALL OF YOU ALSO CALL  SAMPLE CUBE AND INBOX OR TRY AN EMAIL, WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO CHANGE THIS, BE SURE TO TELL THEM YOU'VE POSTED AT SURVEY POLICE. IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, THE NEXT STEP IS BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU BECAUSE THIS IS COSTING US MONEY AND IRRITATION.  PEOPLE ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOB!    INBOX https://www.inboxdollars.com/surveys

• 2 weeks later...

I am also sick of Sample Cube. Typical scenario: I choose a 7-minute survey on Point Club. Sample Cube comes up and asks me for my first name, last name, and email, each on separate screens. (WHY DO THIS? IT'S CRAZY) Then I'm shuttled to Opinion Central where I get a "no surveys available" screen, always. This starts the endless queue to surveys that DQ or that are supposed to take 25 minutes or something, not 7. Ugly situation.I refuse to participate with them anymore.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been doing surveys through Focus Group by Schlesinger this evening, and I was only eligible for one.  Alot of them were from Sample Cube, and I got a lot of Your Survey surveys.  I have a 102 score on Your Survey right now.  Is that good?  I realized that I have $31 in my account at Focus Group by Schlesinger though, and so I need to cash out for an Amazon GC.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NFriday said:

I've been doing surveys through Focus Group by Schlesinger this evening, and I was only eligible for one.  Alot of them were from Sample Cube, and I got a lot of Your Survey surveys.  I have a 102 score on Your Survey right now.  Is that good?  I realized that I have $31 in my account at Focus Group by Schlesinger though, and so I need to cash out for an Amazon GC.  

Haven't seen a Sample Cube survey quite some time. No loss. Never qualified. Same for ones on Your Survey. My score there keeps fluctuating. Last I recall it was 107.