peach6

Sample Cube Surveys

peach6

What is it with these surveys I am starting to get more of them and they are a waste of time they never lead to a survey

• Like 1

paulgro

Sample cube is a survey sender. It's the only way I can put it. Everyone gets the same surveys it seems. Problem is we are not all alike. You can make money but you have to keep taking them until you get lucky and finish one.

Mai

I get these guys a lot, but they seem to be another router that disqualifies you often before you even saw what the survey is about.

• Like 1

theskyhunter
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 0:29 AM, paulgro said:

Sample cube is a survey sender. It's the only way I can put it. Everyone gets the same surveys it seems. Problem is we are not all alike. You can make money but you have to keep taking them until you get lucky and finish one.

my friend, you are right about them. hit and miss kinda thing.

paulgro
On 12/27/2016 at 10:40 AM, theskyhunter said:

my friend, you are right about them. hit and miss kinda thing.

Like you know, it does get frustrating some times.

• Like 1

schludermann

When a survey cube survey comes up, I abort.  I'm tired of wasting my time with survey Cube.

• Like 2

peach6

I had one that I actually qualified for I was shocked

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

rosiesmom

I used to do better with them, but nowdays, heck, who am I kidding?  I'm not doing that good on any site.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

paulgro

I have good and bad days with them. More bad then good I have to say!

splat44

This survey router is making too much appearance inside of other survey router which I have no choice but to raise a red flag. Although, Simplicious is another of least liked one, at least they don't make too much of an appearance as sample cube!

Does sample cube have some kind of auto bot script that prevent other router reaching?

I seen several of sample cube survey valued at $0.60 on Clixsense, well I mean 20 of them and leading same router such as ampirio! when one of DQ then why are other of same valued? Again, it seems to be a scripting issues as I outlined. I think it high time for them being investigated!

paulgro
3 hours ago, splat44 said:

This survey router is making too much appearance inside of other survey router which I have no choice but to raise a red flag. Although, Simplicious is another of least liked one, at least they don't make too much of an appearance as sample cube!

Does sample cube have some kind of auto bot script that prevent other router reaching?

I seen several of sample cube survey valued at $0.60 on Clixsense, well I mean 20 of them and leading same router such as ampirio! when one of DQ then why are other of same valued? Again, it seems to be a scripting issues as I outlined. I think it high time for them being investigated!

From what I've seen, it seems all companies just get what they are offered so you will find Harris surveys at other places besides Harris. The same with all of them.

GammiWoo
On 5/16/2017 at 7:03 PM, rosiesmom said:

I used to do better with them, but nowdays, heck, who am I kidding?  I'm not doing that good on any site.

same :( The new ones they post here don't seem to do much either. Hopefully, something shakes it up soon.