peach6

Sample Cube Surveys

takabyte

I get to Sample Cube only through Survey Junkie. Lately, none of the many Sample Cube surveys work at all. Survey Junkie transfers me to Sample Cube's site, but all that shows is a blank screen with their masthead. The URL shows https://surveys.sample-cube.com/survey/demographics, but there is no content and no way forward. This has happened dozens of times in the past few days.

• Like 1

episemion

Haven't seen that issue as yet. I get Sample Cube ones all the time through Survey Savvy (partner Surveys mostly) and a couple other sites. They have all worked , but are simply annoying as they tend to go on ad nauseum with survey after survey which I rarely ever qualify for. 

yobry1

I often close the survey when I'm routed to them. HUGE WASTE OF TIME. I've already selected my hh income, job, and what I've bought in the last 6 months half a dozen times per single session. If it can't remember those answers then bye bye.

MrWrite

Been getting nothing but blank "Demographic" screens from them on Survey Junkie and Vandale, after months of their surveys working all right. Have messaged both sites about the problem, but it's out of their hands apparently. It's SC's problem. Update: as of 12/20, they're still shooting blanks. Nothing. Nada. Even clicking on the logo goes nowhere.

• Like 1

NevadaJones

Yep, still getting the same thing on Swagbucks:92_thumbsdown:Wish I could guess ahead of time which surveys were gonna go through Sample Cube so I could just pass on them.

• Like 2

rosiesmom

I got several on Swagbucks today and didn't earn anything on them.  Not even a point.  Not everyone can be a winner!  So I'm a loser?  What a rude way of saying it!

• Haha 1

MrWrite

As far as I can make out, Sample Cube is broken, has been for weeks. (And NO, it's not my cookies or cache!)

kyle54935

I don't waste my time with Sample cube either I get kicked out. I abort

episemion
17 hours ago, MrWrite said:

As far as I can make out, Sample Cube is broken, has been for weeks. (And NO, it's not my cookies or cache!)

What do you mean by "broken"? It works OK for me and once in a blue moon it actually does come up with a survey I qualify for and complete.

• Thanks 1