Rewards1

Survey_Master

Hi guys. I just found a survey site called rewards1.com. For daily surveys, they offer surveys from My Thoughts Count, which pays $0.75 to $1.25. They also have Global Test Market, Livesample, Samplicio, Say so for good, opinion surveys, Oxsample, Give us your 2 cents, and lastly, Lab42. The main way members earn money is through your surveys llc (I'm sure that you've heard of the company). I've made $396.44 in rewards since last year. A huge pro of joining this site is that you can redeem your points for anything. One you join, go to the redeem section and then hit custom request. Then type in what it is, the URL of the item you want to buy, how much it costs, and if you want to, an optional message usually used for instructions. They also have a chatbox that you can use to talk to other members of the site. I reccommend you join this site. 

Edited by Administrator
Topic renamed to be more relevant

This is your second post about rewards1.com in the last few months and is considered spam but I'll leave it for now just to inform everyone about the website. It's not a survey panel it's a GPT program that relies heavily on referrals and it wasn't hard to find scam reports on it. You are also fishing for referrals and that is also against the rules.

No more spam please. Topic closed.

• ksedwar locked this topic