Days When You Just Don't Feel Like Doing Surveys?

cricket

I started the new year on a lazy note when it comes to surveys. I've reached the point where I tackle 1-2 survey sites per day when I check my email. Last year, I left a couple of sites (Swagbucks, Harris Poll) and others closed, like Your Word. I'm kicking myself for neglecting a brief forum I joined through special invitation - I could have made $75!

It's encouraging to read others have the same issues as my sister and I.  If I were to do all the surveys sent to me everyday, I would get nothing else accomplished.  As it is, I sit way too much doing these, but I am retired and this is how I earn my "mad" money.  I have done a few focus group surveys lately that pay $35 or $40 so they are really worthwhile.   It is a time commitment, but usually only takes 90 minutes to do one of these.  

I was hung ho to do one today, it was for 9 points for 1 minutes.  I am such a loser, I didn't qualify, for a 1 minute survey.  I try not to be lazy, but sometimes, it just happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I am with you however I work full time so I am doing surveys in my spare time and some days I am just not up to it. It is OK to give yourself a break once in a while. Plus it allows your mind to rest and you come back refreshed.  It is normal for you to get discouraged at times when you do not qualify for surveys (it happens to all of us) but don't let it stop you from continuing doing them. What works for me is stepping away and doing something mindless (like watching birds come to my feeders) and giving my mind a much needed rest. Hang in there Cricket!