bing/microsoft rewards

1957horses

Is anyone else not able to get their points today?? I know it is 300 and up till today mine isn't working. I'm logged in my previous points are there my settings are correct, but it won't add points for my searches today. I'm missing out of 510 points for today till I can email them tomorrow find out what the deal is..............................................:263_racehorse:

• 1 month later...

I cashed out on Bing on Monday.  The last time I cashed out it took two weeks to get my Amazon code.  Then it was like I had misplaced the thing.  Say What??  So here it is Saturday morning and I sent a message to support at Bing last night.  I got a message from the postmaster at hotmail this morning saying that my message was being held up.  All MSN accounts mind you.  I used to get those codes over night or within minutes.  Hmmm........and yes, I did say I wasn't going to do that site anymore, but heck, I gotta look stuff up anyway.........

I cashed out on Wednesday - 2/15 and got it right away. It always shows up in my junk folder for whatever reason. And it came in minutes. If it shows shipped status you can use the RESEND button to have it resent again.

• Like 1

I can't even find a verification that it was shipped, but the points are gone.  They have never sent a response to my inquiry either.  I will keep trying.  OK, I have tried that each day, and I am at the point that I just won't do the searches and stuff.  I can use Swagbucks for that stuff.  I am emailing again. 

3 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I can't even find a verification that it was shipped, but the points are gone.  They have never sent a response to my inquiry either.  I will keep trying.  OK, I have tried that each day, and I am at the point that I just won't do the searches and stuff.  I can use Swagbucks for that stuff.  I am emailing again. 

On the absolutely bottom of the main page on the right there should be a status of your last order and there is an option to click "all" to show all your orders. Click "all" and you should be able to see all of your orders and the ability to RESEND them.

• Like 1

Thanks JD, I did check there.  Later on I went back and the button was there and I clicked on it.  I had it instantly!  Now why aren't these sending the first time?  Still no response from my inquiry.  I hope I don't get the "did we help you?" question thing because I will have to answer truthfully. 

• 1 month later...

Surprise, surprise. Got 500 points today for having made Bing my default search engine on mobile. I did the change over some time ago. A month or more ago? Was kinda ticked at the time it didn't happen immediately. Don't remember anything saying I had to have it be the default for any length of time. Oh well. Nice surprise.

• Like 1