dang GTM! again and again, troubles!

theskyhunter

I did a survey a month or so ago, a 22 pointer. its was an easy one, plus I was to get an extra 60 points for downloading a couple of pictures of my opened laptop. well did it and submitted it and I said to myself, "that was a easy 82 points". I should have known better with GTM. I checked my points on the GTM sit and seen I only got the 22 points and nothing else. went right ahead and sent an email to them asking about those extra 60 points. their answer was they had no idea of what I was talking about. back and forth  with them several times and they still say nope. im so frustrated by these many problems with these people. I was just wanting to know if anyone else got gipped on this survey?

2 hours ago, theskyhunter said:

I did a survey a month or so ago, a 22 pointer. its was an easy one, plus I was to get an extra 60 points for downloading a couple of pictures of my opened laptop. well did it and submitted it and I said to myself, "that was a easy 82 points". I should have known better with GTM. I checked my points on the GTM sit and seen I only got the 22 points and nothing else. went right ahead and sent an email to them asking about those extra 60 points. their answer was they had no idea of what I was talking about. back and forth  with them several times and they still say nope. im so frustrated by these many problems with these people. I was just wanting to know if anyone else got gipped on this survey?

I have learned that when they say extra points there is no such thing because most of the time you don't see them

• Like 1

If you see that take a picture of the screen- the only way to deal with them is to back up your story.Realistically it's not worth much it's like why do you think I would go to such lengths over a couple a bucks? But for some reason they cant look it up-I mean if you have the survey number they should be able to look it up and tell .I hate when people assume I'm lying nothing I hate more is when people insinuate that.Example -My soap box- tell them I have a problem with the survey but I dont have the survey number and them I tell them what the survey is about and they can look it up buy that and give me my points.I'm not sure why GTM wont -(unless their lazy) doesn't make sense.

you know I usually do take screenshots, but for some reason I didn't this time. I don't know why they want treat people like this. ive been with GTM for around id say around 8 or 9 years now. you would think they would trust me when I tell them something, right?

ITS A MIRACLE!!!!

GTM finally did give me those 60 points. I cant hardly believe it. it must have been the threat of giving them a phone call, you reckon? im just really surprised to say the least.

• Like 3