Opinion Outpost Change in Terms

penangel

1 hour ago, zephyl57 said:

cashed out $10 PayPal today without any glitches 

The changes will go into effect... I believe it said the 21st... or within a few days of that.  I've been trying to reach $10 again before then but it suddenly got very difficult.  Most are for 5 pts now when it had been 10 for most of mine previously.

While I can see where this may be a pain in the butt to some, I personally don't have that much problem with it as I rarely cash out until I have at least $50 dollars or more, I really don't see the point in cashing out just ten bucks or so at a time.    

Since the changes have happened to OO and iPoll behind the scenes before Xmas, I have not qualified for any survey! I keep getting the same you have attempted this survey, etc screen out as soon as click to proceed. 

Despite e-mailing them telling them this, they think its the cookies and what browser I am using - this hasn't changed.

Shame as OO wasn't too bad, and iPoll had improved over the last year. Guess I'll be striking these two off my lists!

I could care less. They could cook m y meals, do my laundry and be my Uber and they would still stink. Cheap surveys, cryptic error messages and a way outdated support interface makes make me want to strangle them!! How far they have fallen!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2017 at 0:08 PM, JD said:

Well today is the 21st and so far cash out levels are the same.

Yes, I checked this morning, too.  :-D   Then I rechecked the email of Dec. 22nd and it sure did say the 21st.... so maybe they decided not to change it after all.  I'll know for sure when I am ready to cash out again.  Seems to be taking longer than it did previously.

• 1 month later...