Pinecone site

episemion

Anyone else start having problems accessing the site starting about 3 weeks ago? Overnight I started getting a box from reCAPTCHA stating "unsupported browser" that would not allow me to enter the site. I use Firefox 50.1 (latest version) which per the box is supported. Pinecone support has offered suggestions , all involving browser settings. None were changed , so something changed at the site. Can't redeem credits if one cannot access the site.

That is what I have been telling them for 3 weeks now - that the Google reCAPTCHA program is blocking access. They keep saying that your password and ID are working fine. So far getting nowhere. Really don't see why such tight security is needed now that our passwords have been changed and are not included in the emails.

The attached file is what I get.

Pinecone-Firefox.jpg

The latest: I asked , since the site was no longer allowing access , how to redeem my credits (a 5 digit number). The response: "try a different browser". So far , Internet Explorer 8 , Firefox 50.1 , and Safari 5.1.7 have been tried and none will connect. Whatever is the cause , it happened overnight as I could access the site fine one day and not the next with nothing changed on my end.

On 12/29/2016 at 1:16 AM, episemion said:

That is what I have been telling them for 3 weeks now - that the Google reCAPTCHA program is blocking access. They keep saying that your password and ID are working fine. So far getting nowhere. Really don't see why such tight security is needed now that our passwords have been changed and are not included in the emails.

The attached file is what I get.

Pinecone-Firefox.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" data-fileid="34" src="https://forum.surveypolice.com/uploads/monthly_2016_12/Pinecone-Firefox.thumb.jpg.ae6b836001e00a0c6be9a701ce7c099f.jpg" />

That looks like it's in reference to an HTML picture which doesn't make sense. Are you having problems any where else?