Springboard America no longer part of Vision Critical

ksedwar

They are still Springboard America but the Vision Critical part is replaced with Maru/Matchbox. Although at the bottom of the homepage it still says Powered by Vision Critical. I expect that to be removed but I really don't know. They may still use Vision Critical for their survey software so who knows.

This is a copy/paste of the announcement from the email newsletter.

Welcome to your December NewsFlash!

We’ve changed our name!

In the April NewsFlash, we announced our departure from our parent company Vision Critical to our new home, MARU/VCR&C.

Today, we want to tell you about our new name – Maru/Matchbox!

“Our new name reflects the energy we get from our insight and market communities by increasing investment in sector-focused research teams and their accompanying tools and techniques” said Ed Morawski, President of Maru/Matchbox. Now, more than ever, your contribution to providing insights to the various clients we work with is more important.

Ged Parton, CEO of MARU Group, our parent company says “In today’s highly-fragmented marketplace, it is difficult for clients to see where their consumers are headed. Our work serves to light their way forward.” You contribute to shining that light and we appreciate your honest thoughts and opinions shared in our surveys.

To learn more about the name change and more, please go to https://marumatchbox.com

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't noticed any change either. I have cashed out twice in 3 months so if anything they are a little better.

I just wish they would pay faster after cashout. 6 to 10 weeks is ridiculous.