Can someone here please ban this guy?

greeneyeddevils

Hey Surveypolice can you please ban this guy? We don't need this type of crap on here..we're all here to feed off of one another about survey sites..then this guy pretends to be making legit posts then all of the sudden posts this...Can we please get rid of him?

Jhon121

• Jhon121
  • 15 posts

Hey guys,  don't fall into this trap. Online surveys are complete waste of time. The time and effort you put can used in something more stable. No matter what you get on sign up, you won't get cash until you reach minimum payout point. And for that you have to spend hours and many times you will screen out. I have wasted my time and I am trying help other from my experience .You can visit my site for more information. -----

• Like 1

OMG, look at that person's website. Can't spell, grammar ridiculous. Just advertising. Yup, he doesn't belong here. Thanks for protecting this group, greeneyeddevils. 

• Like 2

No problem Cricket....we're all here trying to make a few extra dollars & help each other out & give some good advice..then you get clowns like that who just want to piss people off..

• Like 1

He's banned. Thanks for pointing that out. I have already warned him and I didn't know that post (#3) existed until seeing this thread. If you report spammers we can find them faster.

• Like 2

ok cool..at first he seemed to be ok..but then all his posts changed to other websites & crap...thanks for getting rid of him for now...

Yea I warned him because he was posting a lot without linking to that website. I don't read every reply or every topic (that would feel like a job and I'm just a volunteer) so it's easy for me to miss something. 

• Like 1