Quick Rewards StartingTo Go Downhill

Njsurveyman

I initially liked QuickRewards.net because of their no minimum cash out and the daily 30 cent Pop Rewards survey on a TV show you watched the previous night. However, more times than not, the Pop Rewards survey is either not available or I have to email QuickRewards because I go through the entire survey, but then it freezes and refuses to credit me. This seems to be happening very often on many of their surveys lately and have found the only way I make money with them is the 1/2 cent daily trivia question only if I get it right or after I enail them about an issue regarding not getting paid due to surveys freezing at the very end.  I hope they get their survey clients to get their act together again soon. 

• Like 1

I've been paranoid about using QR its a tacky unorganized site.  I have some unpaid projects there I have not even emailed them about.  Maybe, they'll get created later on I will give the a week to update my account earning.  If nothing is done I'll just ditch the site.  I am with too many other sites to bicker around and play with only 1 unorganized site is something I learned will drive me crazy.  I just back off trashy survey sites and doing so I am happier at the survey journey I'm on.  Good luck on dealing with them...  If you could bring your update back here about customer service fixing your matters it would be nice.  I am interested in how they're customer service operate.  I'll leave here and try to find more threads similar to this one.

I honestly love the site. I remember when I first joined it I was uncertain because the layout is kinda early 2000s and not too pleasing to the eyes, but I've had nothing but good experiences. Any time a survey booted me out after doing the whole thing, they respond to my concerns crazy fast and are always polite. They're also the only survey company I know that very actively communicates with their users on social media, helping them with their problems and striking up friendly chats. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I have to agree that they have been very polite with me and always compensate me for any losses occurred due to an error on their site or with the survey itself.  The only one I truly enjoy taking is the POP Rewards Daily TV Quiz survey for 30 cents.  This week, so far, it has been working better and I've been getting my money.  Sometimes the survey conks out on me at the very end, but I still seem to get credit for it.  Certain days, that survey just isn't available though.  I still laugh at the fact they only give you a HALF penny for answering their daily trivia correctly.  (Come on, at least give us 5 cents like Mintvine does with their daily poll question).  I have decided to stick with them for now, especially since there is no minimum cash out and I already made about $20 from them in only 3 months.  

If anyone else has suggestions of completing other things on their site that take 5 min. or less, please let me know.  

• 2 months later...

I also do not like QuickRewards.net.  They are not friendly at all.  First of all they closed both of my accounts.  2nd of all they threaten to take me to court.  I am a legaly disabled part time student from birth.  I had to accounts at QuickRewards since my first account was not working for a while (I am 75 percent sure that I got permission for a second account but I can not find that email yet) so I signed up for a 2nd account and I must of not closed my first account when it started to work again.  I would recomend SurveySavvy and Opinion site for surveys, but many other pannels are good too!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I am pretty much through with them now. My EX-favorite panel on there was Pop Rewards and supposedly pop rewards banned me today because I did not take their daily TV surveys from the SAME device and same IP address each day. Huh? I never knew they had a rule for that. If thats the case, then I am sure they ban several people every day. Makes you wonder if their actual televison client, whoever they are, even knows about it. 

QuickRewards did tell me that this doesnt affect my good standing with them, however cannot get me Unbanned after being banned. Hmmm, why not?? Especially since pop rewards banned me for no good reason, or even possibly by mistake on their end.