Mypoints cancelled account??

fiestyvermin

mypoints was the very first site I joined and I have been with them since 2000. I have not spent money with them but I joined because of the free email points. Since 2000 I have only done 84k. I was on earlier today and did some searches and their ncrave just for free points while doing other things on the web. Tonight I go to log into my account and absolutely nothing it did not accept my user name and password. ZERO excuse for this to happen and I am disappointed. I did not break their terms or do anything wrong so I have no clue why or for what reason it happened. Any thoughts on what steps to take would be greatly appreciated.

5 minutes ago, fiestyvermin said:

Mypoints was the very first site I joined and I have been with them since 2000. I have not spent money with them but I joined because of the free email points. Since 2000 I have only done 84k. I was on earlier today and did some searches and their ncrave just for free points while doing other things on the web. Tonight I go to log into my account and absolutely nothing it did not accept my user name and password. ZERO excuse for this to happen and I am disappointed. I did not break their terms or do anything wrong so I have no clue why or for what reason it happened. Any thoughts on what steps to take would be greatly appreciated.

I would say try again tomorrow. Just because something doesn't work doesn't mean your account is closed. Might just be a glitch in the system so try again.