What is going on with Ipsos-Isay??

greeneyeddevils

I just logged into my account knowing that I had 500 points & I'm like 500 off of getting a reward...I'm shocked when I look at my reward points...is anyone else seeing this in their account? I remember this problem once before so be advised..if you see this in your account do not redeem those points since they will take them away from any points that you have active afterwards..someone must've screwed up since there's no way I've completed this many surveys in Jan already..

05/01/2017 Other Reward Loyalty points for 5 Surveys so far this year!   +25 1825
05/01/2017 Other Reward Loyalty points for 10 surveys so far this year!   +50 1800
05/01/2017 Other Reward 25 surveys so far this year!   +100 1750
05/01/2017 Other Reward Loyalty points for 50 surveys so far this year!   +200 1650
05/01/2017 Other Reward Loyalty points for 75 surveys so far this year!   +250 1450
05/01/2017 Other Reward loyalty points for 100 surveys so far this year!   +300 1200
05/01/2017 Other Reward Loyalty points for 125 surveys so far this year!   +400 900
04/01/2017 Survey Complete160160410105CA002   +45 500

I was just going to ask the same thing.However I have 2920 showing as my point level in my account.I should have 1990 - I may have taken 5 Surveys this year but not 300- unless that was for last year.Yeah I would wait to cash out- I remember when that happened last year -if I were you I would take a screen shot of how much you do have so when they start taking away points you have proof of how much you should have. Hey my dates are correct your shows the month of May........hmm weird,or why is your with the day first and the month second?.

Date Type Details Status i-say Points New balance
1/5/2017 Survey Complete 160849180102US002   +90 60445
1/5/2017 Other Reward Loyalty points for 5 Surveys so far this year!   +25 60355
1/5/2017 Other Reward Loyalty points for 10 surveys so far this year!   +50 60330
1/5/2017 Other Reward 25 surveys so far this year!   +100 60280
1/5/2017 Other Reward Loyalty points for 50 surveys so far this year!   +200 60180
1/5/2017 Other Reward Loyalty points for 75 surveys so far this year!   +250 59980
1/5/2017 Other Reward loyalty points for 100 surveys so far this year!   +300 59730
1/5/2017 Survey Redirected 160923390102US005   0 59430

Yep mine too...someone screwed up bigtime there once again...I hope people didn't cash out since they're going to keep taking those points back from you until they get their money back..especially if people claimed for Amazon certs 

• 1 year later...

Has anyone else been having trouble getting surveys from i-say? It's been over two months now that I get the message "No new surveys available at this time" for every survey I tried to start.

I let them know a few times and it's always 'update my Flash, try another browser, make sure Java is working in my browser, etc... I have done all of the above plus more to no avail!

Maybe I am missing something, but I believe it is something they have done differently because I have never had any problems until recently and I do everything the same as before.... 

19 minutes ago, Randy1S said:

Has anyone else been having trouble getting surveys from i-say? It's been over two months now that I get the message "No new surveys available at this time" for every survey I tried to start.

I let them know a few times and it's always 'update my Flash, try another browser, make sure Java is working in my browser, etc... I have done all of the above plus more to no avail!

Maybe I am missing something, but I believe it is something they have done differently because I have never had any problems until recently and I do everything the same as before.... 

Have you tried clearing your cookies- I am having same issue with another site and they told me to do this however I really don't want to .So I went over to Microsoft Edge and logged on that way.It was the only browser that I didn't have my memory saved in.After that I got in with no problems and all the time I thought it was them not me.

I have cleaned out cookies and everything else, ('from beginning of time'). I have also tried using Edge on my laptop, the only computer I have with Windows 10, still the same, no surveys....

I normally use my desktop with Windows 7 for all of my survey portals. The only one that does not work is i-say for some reason....

16 hours ago, Randy1S said:

I have cleaned out cookies and everything else, ('from beginning of time'). I have also tried using Edge on my laptop, the only computer I have with Windows 10, still the same, no surveys....

I normally use my desktop with Windows 7 for all of my survey portals. The only one that does not work is i-say for some reason....

Well that company I was talking about must have done something because the web site is working again thru Firefox.However with Ipsos I have had issues with their site not loading properly with Firefox then it cleared up and then it went back to being messed up.So I switched to Google Chrome and that one seems fine.However in your case I have no idea.Do you have points in your account?If not maybe canceling your membership and joining again would be the best way to go.However be warned some of these sites will not let you rejoin after you cancel.

20 hours ago, Randy1S said:

It  is  odd with their  site  .I usually  just go on to their site and see if there are any surveys  on the page .I open all surveys on the page in a new tab  and wait to see what they say  ,I get  bad  request   ,no survey  and  then  sometimes a thank you  .Wait a few hours  and try again  and  sometimes it will  give me a poll predictor and 5 points  other times  I might get a whole survey to do .I do it periodically    hit or  miss .

On 2/23/2018 at 5:03 PM, Randy1S said:

I've been getting surveys like usual.