What is going on with Ipsos-Isay??

greeneyeddevils

I am not having problems with anything else on their site, forums, polls, etc...and I still have the points I had, (310), so far...

I have used Firefox, Edge, Opera and Chrome; none of them will get a survey that works anymore....just strange that it is the only survey portal that does not work..... Still getting the same thing....

There are no available surveys at this time.

We're running new surveys regularly. Come back again soon!

On 2/23/2018 at 6:03 PM, Randy1S said:

Has anyone else been having trouble getting surveys from i-say? It's been over two months now that I get the message "No new surveys available at this time" for every survey I tried to start.

I let them know a few times and it's always 'update my Flash, try another browser, make sure Java is working in my browser, etc... I have done all of the above plus more to no avail!

Maybe I am missing something, but I believe it is something they have done differently because I have never had any problems until recently and I do everything the same as before.... 

It seems after the holidays I noticed that I was getting fewer email invites. I had one that I tried and got stuck on an answer. Every time I tried a new survey it led me back to that one. They got back to me and suggested to try a different browser instead of my email invites. That's fixed but I haven't seen an increase in email invites

On 2/25/2018 at 7:33 AM, pansyrhonda said:

I logged in and all my points were gone.  About ready to cash out.  Contacted them, never responded.  Contacted again and no response.

That's strange- I know it took them awhile to get back to me when I contacted them.I would go to the BBB if they don't respond.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going through the same thing, I still receive plenty of e-mail invitations, but 95% of them I don't qualify for or get the "no surveys available" screen. A total waste of time.

• Like 1