MyPoints support is not nearly as useless as I expected!

neminem

Sad that it's gotten to the point that minimum acceptability is worthy of getting a shout-out, but... it kinda has.

I realized a few days ago that I'd had a bunch of mypoints points sitting unused for months following completing a bzzagent product test, since they give you mypoints points in addition to the product, but not enough to cash out. Decided to try to get the minimum so I could cash out - their surveys pay pretty terribly, but when you're already half the way there for free, it's sort of like they pay twice as well. So, I've done a few surveys for them (and have been screened out of many more, but at least I get 5 points per screen-out.)

Anyway, yesterday I took one to completion (took about 20 minutes) for 99 points, and got screened out at the very end. Sent mypoints a support request, though I wasn't really expecting much, based on recent experiences with other sites and getting credit (or, rather, not getting credit) when that happens. Less than 24 hours later, got a response that they apologized, and have credited me the points - and, indeed, they actually did, the points were immediately in my account.

GTM, OO, etc: please take note. :P

• Like 2

They are owned by Prodege, LLC the same company as Swagbucks and Swagbucks has the best help of any panel I have ever contacted. If you cashout for Paypal each point is 0.63 of 1 cent. I think other cashouts are worth a little more.

• Like 2

I have only had one thing that has gone wrong with Swagbucks, not sure why they never responded.  But mypoints just doesn't interest me for surveys.  I haven't done any with them in a while but it used to be 50 points for 20-30 surveys.