Problem with Ipsos I Say

magstn2

I've had an ongoing problem with Ipsos I Say since 19 July 2016. I spent over 30 minutes completing their survey no. 150878850105GB008 but on reaching the last page got the message "We're sorry this survey is no longer available". The survey was for 175 points so I contacted them via their 'contact us' page to complain. No reply, so emailed them 28 July, received a reply pleading heavy work flow and they would reply next week. They didn't so I emailed them again in September and again in November and also made a complaint on their Facebook page.  Finally got a reply by email 6 December:

"Kindly note we have just received an update from the project team- we apologise for the delay. They have confirmed once again you are eligible to receive 175 points. 

Efforts are being made in order to gather the necessary data and update the missing points to your account. Therefore, we would like to kindly ask you to bear with us for up to two weeks. Please rest assured the points will be credited to your account."

Needless to say they still haven't credited the 175 points so I'm not wasting my time on any more of their surveys until they do. Have just replied to that last email from them to say I am reporting them to Survey Police.

Well they screwed up their site this past week and got it corrected within 2 days so I'm not sure why they cant give you  your points .I realize most survey companies take time off during the holidays but that does seem to be a extremely long period of time.Unfortunately coming here is a good place for advice but other then that there really is nothing we can do to help.My suggestion is to go to the corporate headquarters web site and make your  complaint vocal there and show them all your correspondents you have had with their employees.Maybe they can help push things along faster.I did that once and got quick results but that was when I couldn't log on and they didnt recognize me.

Here is a link not sure if you have gone there before but you could try   https://www.ipsos.com/en/contact

• Like 1

On 1/8/2017 at 5:23 PM, footfree said:

Well they screwed up their site this past week and got it corrected within 2 days so I'm not sure why they cant give you  your points .I realize most survey companies take time off during the holidays but that does seem to be a extremely long period of time.Unfortunately coming here is a good place for advice but other then that there really is nothing we can do to help.My suggestion is to go to the corporate headquarters web site and make your  complaint vocal there and show them all your correspondents you have had with their employees.Maybe they can help push things along faster.I did that once and got quick results but that was when I couldn't log on and they didnt recognize me.

Here is a link not sure if you have gone there before but you could try   https://www.ipsos.com/en/contact

Result of contacting their head office I'm pleased to say the 175 points were finally awarded today!

I do have to wonder if it was going to be awarded that day or not?Who knows?But anyways it's nice to know if this were to happen again we have another outlet. I'm very happy it worked out for you!