Online fee based surveys

Valerie1966

Hello all. I am new and green about the survey subject. Are they're any legit fee based surveys? Why? Because I would like to take this serious as a 2nd job.

Thanks,

Valerie

Welcome to Survey Police Valerie1966.

Any website requesting a fee would need to be thoroughly investigated for legitimacy before even thinking about handing them money and honestly I don't think they exist. Online surveys are not a substitute for even a part time a paycheck and most panels do not want or even allow "professional" survey takers.

Here are a few short articles to get you going and hopefully keep you from getting scammed. They will also help you find some panels to get started with.

How to Recognize a Fake Online Survey Website

Websites SurveyPolice Does Not List

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello and thank you for answering so quickly. 

While I was googling stuff, I came across, "2017 paid survey reviews". I then came across you all; this is why I posed the question. 

Would you mind checking it out for me? 

Valerie

I'm not sure what website you are talking about but it looks like a bunch of websites are using that title. Some of the panels are legitimate and some I would not trust. Check out this page for panels ranked by Survey Police members. If they are listed on this website they are legitimate but everyone doesn't have the same experience with every panel so there may be some you join but end up not liking. They are all frustrating at times. I have good days and sometimes horrible days.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...