Why I wont be getting Amazon Prime

footfree

I received a free trial of Amazon Prime  after not receiving one of the items I ordered this past Christmas.That was a headache to resolve in itself but anyways  they gave me 2 weeks free Prime.So I saw a really good deal on a pair of jeans that I couldn't pass up and ordered them.They sent it 2 day shipping.So on the day of delivery they said they had been delivered and that someone at my house signed for them.However no one delivered the package and no one signed for them.I even went looking at places I thought it could have been delivered to and no they did not have them.We also have security cameras and there was no delivery made at that time either. So I called Amazon and they said to wait 2 days plus they said that they would call me back at a specific time.No return call so I called  them.Now they are sending another pair out however she cant tell them to how to ship it.I would rather them ship it snail mail then thru amznllc boy the complaints I read about them.But anyways  you would think they could change or tell you how it's being shipped when they settle your dispute.I dont know all I know is if I don't receive it this time I will be real upset.These jeans cost $148 other places  but I got them for $42 and now they upped the priced to $63.41 for non prime members and I lost my prime membership yesterday.Just thought you might like to read the reviews in case your wondering about getting prime or not.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, footfree said:

Click the f in the upper right hand corner to read all the complaints, this has been going on for the last 2 years.

my daughter had major problems with Christmas items she had ordered for Christmas it was a big order it was not delivered when they said it would be there so she gave it a few xtra days it still didn,t come so she called them and they replied that it was lost and then a week later it finally came so she called them to let them know so they could rebill her since they cancelled that when they said her Iitems were lost  she thoght everything was fine untill Christmas Eve when she was at my house and tried to activate the  Amazon Fire she had gotten me it wouldnt go through  she spent half the day on the phone with them they had the items listed as stolen and they did not know how to handle the situation they said it needed to be brought up to the supervisor who of course was gone for the day but he would be there Christmas Day and he was and it did get fixed and my daughter was able to walk me through it on the phone so it was activated .I felt bad for my daughter having to deal with this on Christmas Eve .

I ordered a six pack of coffee last week and the coffee had an expiration date that was earlier than the same six pack of coffee I had ordered 6 weeks earlier. I emailed Amazon and they gave me credit for the entire purchase. I was expecting maybe an apology but not free coffee. Prime via my son's student account. Nothing to do with shipping but Amazon does try to make things right at times.

• Like 1

Yes they do try to make it right and if for some reason your order does come later some time down the road lets say a few weeks they say to donate the package.But with my package  they are sending a replacement using  UPS and they want a signature.I mean I could sign off before it arrives but since I'm home today I wont do it.This way if I don't receive it there should be no problem.My thing is that I would rather wait a week to get my package then to go thru this again.I cant imagine paying for Prime if this is the norm. Same thing happened to my mom ( she does not have Prime)- she bought a package, they said it was delivered never showed up .So they sent out a replacement and then a month later her neighbor brought her her package.It was perfume so she gave it to a lady who runs a half way house for women.She really liked the perfume so I guess it worked out,but it can be aggravating not getting what you purchase.