zoom-never any surveys

peach6

A few weeks ago I was getting a fair amount of surveys even if I didn't qualify I would still get 50points  and now it always says no surveys available even if I get an email there are none,,,,.....Is anybody getting any?

I have been getting a steady supply of surveys from them the last week or so. But , I had not been able to access the site as the reCAPTCHA ("I'm not a robot") saw Internet Explorer , Firefox , and Safari as unsupported (even though they were listed as being supported). Finally tried Opera and that worked.

The survey supply may dry up for me as well once the backlogged ones run out.

• Like 1

By Zoom, I take it you mean ZoomPanel? If I take all the available surveys on MyView and then log in to ZoomPanel, the site offers nothing because both sites are owned by the same company. So some days, I log into ZoomPanel first, get some points, then the next day, I log into MyView and take their surveys!

• Like 1

On 1/17/2017 at 6:45 PM, episemion said:

Haven't seen a survey there in several days now. Looks like the supply dried up.

12 hours ago, peach6 said:

getting almost none from zoom or my view

Here I'm getting too many. Might be a demographics problem that both of you have that they aren't looking for.

Hadn't noticed that I stopped getting invitations from MyView but I guess that last I noticed was probably before Thanksgiving.  I enjoyed their site and am sad to see it disappear.  Guess any points I have with them are gone.

10 hours ago, sue123 said:

Hadn't noticed that I stopped getting invitations from MyView but I guess that last I noticed was probably before Thanksgiving.  I enjoyed their site and am sad to see it disappear.  Guess any points I have with them are gone.

5 hours ago, peach6 said:

I am getting no surveys from my view  Zoom and now I can add one opinion to the list

My view and zoom panel are active at least I get surveys from both everyday.