Global Test Market getting on my last nerve!

Not-a-Sucker

AGAIN, I can't get in.  Just keeps bouncing back to log in.  I haven't been able to access "Help" for a month or better.  I got in once today to check points, and of course they skunked me on two surverys I completed today.  This garbage keeps up, I will dump them as soon as I can hit cash out, assuming I can get in.

I was having problems accessing their site thru Mozilla/Firefox for awhile and then switched to Microsoft Edge and that seemed to help me.I can even get in and cash out when needed,but as far as firefox is concerned I can see my points but when I click the rewards button it reroutes me back to the login page.

Not sure what browser you are using but the Help sign (bottom right hand side)should pop up for both browsers.You can contact them that way (even though I think microsoft is your best option) it seems to work the best.Plus every time I complained to them about using firefox it fell on deaf ears.Not sure why they wont address the issue but for me but they won't.

• Like 1

I use Firefox and the problem is too much security now so it doesn't want in unless they see the certificates they want. I get on the site there but have a problem getting into my account but I do get in eventually. If switching browsers works for you then do it rather then fighting with Firefox.

• Like 1

GLOBAL TEST MARKET - For the past week I have been having the same trouble (as the above users) trying to log in and look at my rewards area. I've contacted the help area several times and I have not gotten a reply. Seems like the website is not functioning. They have been good in the past, I've gotten nice rewards but I'm suspicious at this point. Not going to do any more surveys until it's fixed :(

• 2 weeks later...

Update from above posting ---- I finally tried getting into Global Test Market from Microsoft Edge as "footfree" above suggested and was able to get in (instead of being bounced back out) and cash in my points, YAY. (I believe) My gift cards are coming in the mail. A bit of a hassle to use a different browser, but I will continue doing surveys for GTM, happy it pays, not happy about accessing it differently.

• Like 1

Further update concerning GLOBAL TEST MARKET ---- still expecting a Kohl's gift certificate and did receive an ebay ecertifcate. NOW I can not get into GTM from Firefox or Microsoft edge, very frustrating, guess I'll give up on them :( !! Up until the last month or so everything had gone smoothly..

13 hours ago, Lexie said:

Further update concerning GLOBAL TEST MARKET ---- still expecting a Kohl's gift certificate and did receive an ebay ecertifcate. NOW I can not get into GTM from Firefox or Microsoft edge, very frustrating, guess I'll give up on them :( !! Up until the last month or so everything had gone smoothly..

Use Chrome for Global Test Market...or Opera...they seem to work better

• 2 weeks later...

Add me to the list of disgruntled GTM users. This site has been a decent earner for me over the years and I've had no problems until this last month. I need only 16 points to claim my next reward but haven't qualified/been able to finish a survey for about a month now, which is unusual. Then today I received an invitation to a 30-point survey, completed it apparently successfully and thought I'd be able to claim at long last, only to find I have been credited with 10 sweepstake entries rather than the promised 30 points. I've submitted a query but smell a rat.

To be fair to GTM, they  replied and manually awarded the missing points so it looks to have been a mistake.  However, I will keep a closer eye on my points total when completing surveys.

• Like 1