Has anyone heard of Product report card

footfree

5 hours ago, footfree said:

They have my email address and have asked me to join .I wonder if they are a scam?

Not a scam. They have surveys and you do get 10 cents if you dq. The problem is they also act like a station to send you to join other survey companies. It took me about a year to get to the $25 threshold where you can finally cashout. If you need money right away then I would say not to go there but  if you can wait, you will reach the threshold.

It took me a long time, two years give or take a month or two to cash out.  I didn't have the patience for it, and mind you, I am with quite a few sites who pay out in that length of time.  I said goodbye when I cashed out, the one and only time.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

It takes forever to get a payout, and they lie about offering PayPal. They do not. They simply advertise that to lure in users. When I asked about why they refuse to pay through PayPal, they said they were having reliability issues with previous users not getting their PayPal payouts. I contacted PayPal, and they said they were having no such issues with this company. Product Report Card is full o' beans. I have literally 0.30 to go before I can redeem a check and then I will closing my account. Super dishonest and super slow on payouts. They also lie about how long it takes for your individual surveys to payout. They say it can take up to 12 weeks. Well, some of mine are more than five months old. :P Like I said, I can't wait to be shot of this company.

• Thanks 1

I’ve had no problems with them. I don’t do most of the surveys they offer me, though, because they often pay something like fifty cents for a 10-15 minute survey

• 2 months later...
On 5/23/2018 at 11:08 PM, SurveyUserSince2013 said:

It takes forever to get a payout, and they lie about offering PayPal. They do not. They simply advertise that to lure in users. When I asked about why they refuse to pay through PayPal, they said they were having reliability issues with previous users not getting their PayPal payouts. I contacted PayPal, and they said they were having no such issues with this company. Product Report Card is full o' beans. I have literally 0.30 to go before I can redeem a check and then I will closing my account. Super dishonest and super slow on payouts. They also lie about how long it takes for your individual surveys to payout. They say it can take up to 12 weeks. Well, some of mine are more than five months old. :P Like I said, I can't wait to be shot of this company.

You are absolutely right!  There is something very scammy about them.  I have cashed out 3x and as of now only got paid for 2.  Thats within a span of over a year.  I am waiting for my 3rd and last payout which was promised by PayPal but was told their account with PayPal is suspended, so they pay by check, which takes forever, and the last check I got was cut incorrectly and could not be deposited by mobile banking because the routing number was purposely blocked by printing it wrong.  If you do further research the owner/CEO was sued and I think under investigation for fraud by the US Government.  I will no longer do surveys with them.

• 1 month later...
On 5/23/2018 at 11:08 PM, SurveyUserSince2013 said:

I am a member and i am reading your comments on Product Report Card, I am out of there as soon as I redeem my first 25 dollar payment. 

• 2 months later...

I'm with them and cashed out a few mnths ago after 2yrs. Their incentives are a joke so I'm lucky if I take a survey from them about once every month or 2. when they do offer a good incentive.