paidviewpoint cash out

peach6

The surveys are easy to do only takes a few minutes but it seems like I only get the 10 cent ones now it seems to take a long time to reach the 15.00 cash out.Is anybody else getting the higher paying ones?

Huh. I definitely don't get 6-10 real surveys a month, I get maybe half that many, at most. (I'm also capped at 10k, have been for ages. Doesn't seem to do much except stick a small multiple on bonuses when I do occasionally get real surveys. Not complaining, obviously.)

9 hours ago, episemion said:

What TS level are you at? I'm at the highest and get at least 6 - 10 biz surveys a month.

I am at 10000 and have been for a few years I will get a few bonuses once in awhile and thats about all I think the last time I cashed out was 4 months ago and I am only at 8.40 and I do go to the site a few times a day

I'm stuck at like $13.00...this site pays fast if you ever reach cashout...I just wish they had more of the surveys that actually pay something..these 3 cent trait surveys are a waste of time...if you can cash out once a year on Paidviewpoint you're lucky...what's the point of reaching the 10000 level & never getting any worthy surveys? I was told since I'm in Canada that's the problem..

• Like 1

I am in the US and have the same problems  the good thing is that you never DQ when there is a survey and it only takes a few minutes  today was unusual I had 3 surveys to do so I made 30 cents.

Wow 3 for 30cents..I haven't made that much in a month...I'm only getting those 3 cent trait surveys here & once in a blue moon get a survey worth anything...

On 1/19/2017 at 9:57 AM, greeneyeddevils said:

Wow 3 for 30cents..I haven't made that much in a month...I'm only getting those 3 cent trait surveys here & once in a blue moon get a survey worth anything...

I thought 10 cents was bad but 3 cents is awlful

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2017 at 6:35 AM, peach6 said:

I am at 10000 and have been for a few years I will get a few bonuses once in awhile and thats about all I think the last time I cashed out was 4 months ago and I am only at 8.40 and I do go to the site a few times a day

Same here. I am at the 10000 level and it really doesn't make a difference in the survey dollar amount. I think once I cash out I am going to drop them. Takes too long to reach payout.

• 1 month later...

Signed up with these guys a little while ago, because I read good reviews. Either those folks were lying, or they had a change in management (i.e. like Opinion Outpost, GTM, or countless other survey sites which USED to be worth the trouble, but not any longer.)

Guess I'll stick with it until I get to $15, but it's going to be a while with this nickel & dime crap (and they don't even send invites for that)

I cashed out on 3/13. Between then and today , I have earned $5.26 from the Trait Surveys and biz ones (9 total). They have not changed management.

It definitely hasn't changed management, and it is great in terms of cash amount per time spent. Not so great in terms of total content, though - but not totally terrible, either. I last cashed out on  3/13/2017, and I'm currently at 13.04. The secret: they basically never tell you when surveys are up for you, you have to check for yourself. Constantly manually checking would get old, so I use a Chrome extension called Distill to do it for me. :)

I started with them in 2012 and have made so far $302.00......................................................................:8_laughing:

Right now I have $29.36. Seems to me that when I have a larger amount I get a few surveys worth more then 10 cents..........................8)

I like that they added Amazon and Walmart instead of just paypal,. I always redeem for Amazon when ever it's available.................................................:-D

• Like 1