paidviewpoint cash out

peach6

On 4/23/2017 at 7:34 PM, neminem said:

It definitely hasn't changed management, and it is great in terms of cash amount per time spent. Not so great in terms of total content, though - but not totally terrible, either. I last cashed out on  3/13/2017, and I'm currently at 13.04. The secret: they basically never tell you when surveys are up for you, you have to check for yourself. Constantly manually checking would get old, so I use a Chrome extension called Distill to do it for me. :)

They actually have sent me a few invites via e mail, but these usually arrive about 2:00 AM, so I don't know who they think is going to respond to them. Naturally, by the time I actually see it and make my way to their website, it's expired. I don't know if they operate outside the US, but apparently so, to find a time zone compatible with those invites.

They are a US based company. PV does not set the start time for the surveys , the client does. Actually , the early morning ones are fine with me as I am a night owl.

Yeah, I say "basically" never - they have told me about a handful of surveys, seemingly completely arbitrarily, a handful of times, like less than 10 total in like a year and a half. 

• 2 months later...

Nope; same problem as you. I was $0.10 from cashing-out & it took me over A YEAR to be able to do so. Needless to say, I have not gone back to their site & I ignore their invites. I have not quit membership (I'm still active), because let them waste their time (by sending me invites) & see how THEY like it! I'm am one furious cookie, I'll tell ya!

• 1 year later...

So i was almost at $15 to cash out but then they stopped sending surveys. Took me a whole year. I sent them an email complaining and now they cleared my rewards and started me over. Paidveiwpoint is a scam. Don't waste your time.your better off with onepoll. 

Guess experiences really vary. Did take me a few months to have enough to cash out the first time, but when I did payment came promptly. And now I'm getting one or more surveys most days (almost all for much more than the usual $.10), and I'm more than halfway to cashing again after only three weeks or so.

I reach the 10,000 trait score about two weeks ago.  Most of the service that I’ve gotten since then have still only pay $.10 or $.12. I think I’ve gotten two were three that paid $.40 or $.60, but so far most of them are basically paying the same amount. I’m not real impressed 

• 1 month later...

Surprised.  I guess experiences vary because I have been a member with Paidviewpoint for several years now and they still remain my number one survey website.  They always pay out right away via paypal.  Yes, it does take me about 4-5 months to reach the $15 min to cash out, but I have cashed out several times already.  I guess YMMV, but for me, they are my favorite site.  I get at least 1-2 10 cent trait surveys per day, and sometimes a $1-$2 survey once per week.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

It took me awhile to get to the $15.00 threshold, but now I'm getting more surveys from them. I did about $1.00 worth just the other day. I'm waiting till I get to $20.00 before I cash out.

I've been completing surveys on this panel for a couple of years and after getting through the distressingly long time to make the first payout threshold, it has been improving regularly and payout intervals shortening. This panel yield has improved significantly over time. Paidviewpoint is also the only panel that sends feedback that their client found my comments useful. Meaning that there are real people behind this panel.  I also like that the survey opportunities presented are their own and not SSI/Cint/Toluna/Your Surveys router rehashes. PV surveys also do well on handhelds. Perhaps the only detractors are that the survey opportunities fill up quickly and you don't get many email notices of open surveys. I bookmark this panel and check at least several times a day.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm just wondering if the amounts per survey vary by country? I'm in Canada (Toronto) and all I get is a daily trait survey for $0.03 each. That's all I've ever gotten since I signed up, with a handful of ones that were the timed biz surveys for more money (i.e. $0.60 if answered within the first 3 hours). This year I've earned $5.76 ($7.31 total since I signed up in January 2018). I see lots of people posting how they earned $15 in four months but at $0.03 per survey per day (that's if I remember to take it), I'd have to take another 250+ trait surveys to get to the cashout point.

5 hours ago, scarlemsfinest said:

Hi,

I'm just wondering if the amounts per survey vary by country? I'm in Canada (Toronto) and all I get is a daily trait survey for $0.03 each. That's all I've ever gotten since I signed up, with a handful of ones that were the timed biz surveys for more money (i.e. $0.60 if answered within the first 3 hours). This year I've earned $5.76 ($7.31 total since I signed up in January 2018). I see lots of people posting how they earned $15 in four months but at $0.03 per survey per day (that's if I remember to take it), I'd have to take another 250+ trait surveys to get to the cashout point.

I believe the payout is correct for Canada , but you could check with support to be sure. The TS payout in the US is $.10.