my view message today

peach6

I clicked on view today to see if I had any surveys to do and I received this message  We have no surveys at this time  this is perfectly normal try back in 2 or 3 weeks   I don't like the sound of that

I feel like I been banned from my view and also from Zoom panel  I keep getting the same message they have no surveys at this time try back in 2 or 3 weeks I still click on them daily and not one survey comes up. Has anybody else had this message?

13 hours ago, peach6 said:

I went on One Opinion and am getting the same message

Did you answer one of their stupid questions wrong? They will keep you out for 24 hours if you do but not weeks.

7 hours ago, paulgro said:

Did you answer one of their stupid questions wrong? They will keep you out for 24 hours if you do but not weeks.

I did get one wrong but that was a long time ago

I need to give my view a big Rave I emailed them with the problem I was having and found out my account was flagged after asking me a few questions he got back to me today and my account is now active again with zoom and One Opinion also I am not sure but I think the problem was that I always did the surveys using my Desktop but it broke before Christmas so I started using a Tablet that I received at Christmas not sure  why but I think it was some kind of Security Issue  Thank You Alex for fixing it.

On 1/31/2017 at 5:04 PM, peach6 said:

I need to give my view a big Rave I emailed them with the problem I was having and found out my account was flagged after asking me a few questions he got back to me today and my account is now active again with zoom and one opinion also I am not sure but I think the problem was that I always did the surveys using my Desktop but it broke before Christmas so I started using a Tablet that I received at Christmas not sure  why but I think it was some kind of Security Issue  Thank You Alex for fixing it.

Always good to hear when a survey company does fix something!

Just an update on my account, I sent them an email explaining the 2-3 week message that I have never seen before in my 5+ years of using them, they wrote back stating they fixed some stuff within my profile and I'm back to getting surveys, my only regret is I didn't write them sooner!

• Like 1