Panel App (smartphone app)

Njsurveyman

I am not sure if this one was mentioned before, but I recently came across this app. I recently heard about this app from another site, downloaded it, and find it really cool so far. It basically tracks the different stores/businesses you enter using your phone's GPS. For example, a couple days after you enter a store or chain restaurant, you may get a very brief poll question asking you if you indeed entered that store and whether you bought anything or not. Then, you get awarded a few points. I only had the app for a week and already have about 400 pts.  Once you get about 5,000+ pts, you can start redeeming for either VISA or Amazon e-gift cards (no paypal currently).  

Give it another try. I believe others were previously having problems too, but they recently updated the app. I know it is working for me right now. You also need to have your phone's wifi and location settings ON for the app to function properly. 

• 6 months later...

UPDATE: PANAL APP ACTUALLY WORKED

I just tried cashing out for the first time and after about a week I did receive an email regarding a virtual visa gift card that can be used Online Only. I attempted to access it on some virtual wallet site and just kept getting errors. 

But then I realized, I just had to create a password using a capital letter and at least one number for their digital wallet website.

It was a pain, but now I have the virtual card, but not even sure which shopping websites I can use Virtual Cards on.

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2017 at 7:32 PM, Njsurveyman said:

UPDATE: PANAL APP ACTUALLY WORKED

I just tried cashing out for the first time and after about a week I did receive an email regarding a virtual Visa Gift Card that can be used Online Only. I attempted to access it on some virtual wallet site and just kept getting errors. 

But then I realized, I just had to create a password using a capital letter and at least one number for their digital wallet website.

It was a pain, but now I have the virtual card, but not even sure which shopping websites I can use Virtual Cards on.

If it's a digital Visa, you can use it on any site that accepts Visa. For example, you could add it to your digital Walmart wallet.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. I couldn't figure out how to use it on ebay, but it worked on a CD/DVD website called Second Spin. It seems certain online stores do not accept gift cards. 

• 5 months later...