Impressed with the new "Angus Reid Redemption Process

greeneyeddevils

Finally the  Angus Reid Forum redemption porcess has been updated & you can now redeem for a ton of different rewards..Paypal for one of them..before you had to wait for your funds to be sent to your bank via Payloution which was a waste of time..took at least 5-6 weeks to get your rewards from them for that...even Amazon took 5-6 weeks to receive a E-Cert...I just redeemed for Paypal 2 days ago & just received the payment...so anyone on the Angus Reid Forum it's now worth redeeming for Paypal..hope the other redemptions for gift cards go this fast...Two Thumbs up for once with their new rewards program....P.S..you still need to cash out at $50

2 hours ago, ksedwar said:

I wish they would do that with Springboard America. I waited around 10 weeks for my last Payloution cashout.

I found that Paylution was a joke..never had any company take that long to redeem anything..glad they're gone..

What I can figure out is why these companies that wait for you to reach the $50 MIN cashout don't have "Instant Rewards" like Opinoutpost does when you say cash out for Amazon or Paypal.....took 3/4 of a year on Angus Reid to reach the $50 cash out level...lowest cash survey is 50 cents..but highest I've seen is $2...so you can imagine how long it takes when you only get 1-2 decent surveys once a week...

I finally got tired of ACOP taking so long to pay but with ACOP you have to send a few emails asking for your money before they finally pay. With SA at least I know my money will come without begging.

• Like 1

Well this new company that ARF has signed up with seems good to go right now..only 2 days for Paypal to be sent to me..compared to 6 + weeks for a bank deposit before...hoping that Amazon is quick too.

I just did a 'Daily  Questions' survey at Springboard America and they are asking about new cashout options including Paypal. Hopefully that is coming soon. Now that they are no longer Vision Critical I guess they are willing to change things to our liking.