New low even for GTM

footfree

I get a survey at 9:00 am this morning it ask if I am willing to go to a store and finish a survey.I press yes and send the survey to my phone like I was asked.So  I go to the store to finish said survey (1:00PM)and once I get there it says the survey is now closed.That really pi--es me off to no end.Do Not ask me to go to a store and do a survey if you have no intentions of saving me a spot that guarantees me I will be paid.Pretty sure I will not attempt this again for them.I have done it for other companies and I have always been paid.And  yes I finished the survey and it explained what to do yeah I'm ranting, I'm ranting mad.They should not treat people this way.Not only am I out the money I would have received I'm out the time and gas I had to spend for nothing.

GlobalTestMarket is looking for your opinion. Don't miss out on an opportunity to receive 10 MarketPoints today. Complete this survey to see if you qualify for another opportunity where you can earn an additional 500 MarketPoints!

Survey Number: 473300
Time: 5 mins
Reward for Survey Completion: 10 MarketPoints
  • Like 2

Thanks for the heads up!  Though I don't do store surveys for GTM, they have the same characteristic to online surveys. I intend to discontinue GTM after I reach the first threshold for payout. I came to this conclusion fairly quickly after experiencing a very abnormal screen out rate. I sent my intention to GTM stating my dissatisfaction with their survey rewards process and I never got a response, not that I needed one. Once I cashout from GMT, I will put them in the "avoid" section of my survey site book marks and will update my review with yearly expected yield.

• Like 1

Yeah, I still do short surveys for GTM when I'm bored enough, but if it says it'll take more than 20 minutes, if it asks me to do anything that requires going anywhere, or if it says they'll send me something or it'll require doing something for more than one session... I just nope right out of there, because there's a pretty high chance something will conveniently break, and they will consider themselves to not be responsible for any difficulty you might (probably will) have in completing the assigned task and getting paid. Been burned too many times. GTM can die. 

Your right Neminen they are the kind to pass the buck.I value companies and people who stand up  and say yes I screwed up more then the others who don't take responsibility.Integrity from survey companies is what is sorely lacking.

I have good and bad days with them. A while back around a year or so ago I sent them an email calling them crooks because they refused to pay me for a survey I took. After that things went well for a while. If they mess up again like that time I will leave.

I just finished a survey for GTM and hit submit and it said this survey is closed I did contact them but I'm sure I will never see the points if I get a response i am sure iitwill be a generic one

Peach6 I did 2 surveys that I was not paid for and asked for my points around the 20th of Jan..Today the 2nd of Feb they finally gave me my points. So don't expect a quick resolution.I guess I can be impatient because I emailed them twice since then saying I wasn't going away until I got my points.Had the proof to - took screen shots and sent it to them.I have been having  hard time getting their surveys to load with Firefox ,so now I go to Microsoft Edge and sometimes they will load and sometimes they don't.Having this happen everyday so it's a continually happening.