My Survey Beverage Diaries

episemion

Over all the years I have belonged to My Survey , I have done both beverage and snack diaries along with one on personal grooming iitems. Haven't seen the snack one in a couple years now , but the beverage one has been coming up quite regularly. The diaries had always worked perfectly until about a year ago. Now any of the following may happen:

- it completes normally and points are awarded

- it completes , but ends with an error screen after submitting (they have given the points in those cases)

- you get screened out after a few days for no reason (there are no wrong answers possible)

The latest quirk in the one I'm doing now is that the option to save repeat items is only saving the title you give it without the details , meaning you have to enter all of the details for everything each day.

They definitely need to look at the programming on these!!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, episemion said:

Over all the years I have belonged to My Survey , I have done both beverage and snack diaries along with one on personal grooming iitems. Haven't seen the snack one in a couple years now , but the beverage one has been coming up quite regularly. The diaries had always worked perfectly until about a year ago. Now any of the following may happen:

- it completes normally and points are awarded

- it completes , but ends with an error screen after submitting (they have given the points in those cases)

- you get screened out after a few days for no reason (there are no wrong answers possible)

The latest quirk in the one I'm doing now is that the option to save repeat items is only saving the title you give it without the details , meaning you have to enter all of the details for everything each day.

I am doing one now and hope that there is no problem at the end of the week when submitting it.

• Like 1

I keep getting them from GTM on the behalf of mysurvey and I wont do them.I haven't been paid for the last 2 mysurveys I have done for them and they wont answer my emails.There is no way I would chance doing them if this is how they are going to be.

finished the diary and of course I got an error after hitting submit  emailed them and they will investigate they better do more then that or I will be done with them.

21 hours ago, Trueblue said:

I quit this most recent one because favorites were not being saved. I wrote My Survey to let them know

Wrote to them a couple days ago about the same thing. Got a canned response.

Will be finishing it tonight and will see if I get an error message upon submitting.

Finished the diary Tuesday night and got the "Title page" error upon clicking the "Submit" button. The diary is being audited and points will be awarded in a week or 2.

I've had problems with the Food Diary mysurvey sends out periodically. The last couple of times I've had to abandon it as the 'drag and drop' function wouldn't work. This happened again the other day so I used the survey invitation email to tell them about it. Today I received the most pathetically inept response: 1. They need more details of what I was doing (I did explain this in my email); 2. They need to know which survey was involved (I contacted them by replying to the survey invitation so this is available to anyone able to read); 3. They need my username/email address in order to respond (Words fail me). I responded by asking them if they are genuinely this inept or if they are deliberately trying to antagonise me - I really didn't want to be this polite. 

Has affirmative action been extended to employing the intellectually disabled in customer service now?

20 hours ago, episemion said:

Finished the diary Tuesday night and got the "Title page" error upon clicking the "Submit" button. The diary is being audited and points will be awarded in a week or 2.

thats what they told me also but when I checked on my request it says solved,,.....I don't think so it's not solved until I get my points

On 1/28/2017 at 8:14 PM, episemion said:

I had this one through GTM.  After two days, I decided to can it.  My time is not worth that little (100 points, aka $4.20) for an entire week of putting up with this.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2017 at 4:55 PM, peach6 said:

thats what they told me also but when I checked on my request it says solved,,.....I don't think so it's not solved until I get my points

They seem to mark every query as closed after responding , even if the response says they are investigating. They do the same thing at VIP Voice.

As long as the survey or diary was completed , I have always gotten points. It may take a week to 10 days.

• Like 1

I just received another beverage iary survey from my survey .Do they really think I'm going to do it I still haven't gotten paid fr the one I finished last week.

As of Monday night , I also have not received credit for the diary that ended last Tuesday. It is still listed under "Surveys Started". Have not been to the site today , but if there is a new diary awaiting , I will likely not do it either.

NOTE: I was just at the site and there was no new Beverage Diary awaiting me. Just the completed one from last week under "Started Surveys" that has yet to receive credit.