My Survey Beverage Diaries

episemion

They used to be a good source of gift cards for me.  And I did plenty of the diaries.  But the last 3 I did had the same thing happen.  It was always on day 3. It was locked up and I couldn't get into it, then it was gone.  I emailed and never did get an answer on any of them.  I quit and let them know how little I thought of them while I was at it.  That was totally underhanded as far as I was concerned.  It wasn't just 20 minutes I put into it, it was 7 days of putting stuff in and having to set stuff up for new items.  I figured they were going out of business.   But I guess not.

I dropped them also .got tired of doing the survey and at the end coming back with sorry  technical error .Of course after I dropped them I got a ton of email  from them about all the questions I had asked which  when I was a member they ignored .

• Like 1

Just got a different diary Tuesday called Personal Habits on grooming. Will see how it goes. At least it worked the last time (6 months ago).

I used to get one where I would have to log everything that I did during the day with personal hygiene and so on.  How and when did I brush my teeth, etc.  That one took more time than the beverage diary.  I hope it works for you.

As luck would have it , the My Personal Routine diary also ended with an error. Hopefully , they will award points!

• 4 weeks later...

YES!!  After one month (minus a day) , the points for the Personal Habits Diary were awarded. Not exactly speedy!

• 5 weeks later...

I had done 2 of the beverage diaries and not be compensated.  I tried one more time about 5 weeks ago and got the points.  I think my mistake was not completing one of the topics highlighted at the top, some kind of background demographics.  I be careful if I ever do another diary.  These are too much work to lose it all and the company is NOT going to bring your omission to your attention.

• Like 1

Just got another one of the Beverage Diaries. That makes at least 8 in the past year! Who changes their routine that often???

The latest Beverage Diary went along fine for the 1st 4 days. When I went to the site to fill in Wednesday's data , the diary was gone. Not a clue why!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2017 at 0:19 PM, rosiesmom said:

Good luck because I quit Mysurvey over those stupid diaries.  A big waste of time to be kicked out 3 days in.

Try getting locked out on Day 5, which has happened twice with error messages such as "Link Not Valid"!  My Survey is getting less and less valid by the moment for me.  Get it right or get out of the business, people.  It's time to quit playing games with the people who put in their time and effort to allow you to stay in business!!!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, amoonwolfe said:

Try getting locked out on Day 5, which has happened twice with error messages such as "Link Not Valid"!  My Survey is getting less and less valid by the moment for me.  Get it right or get out of the business, people.  It's time to quit playing games with the people who put in their time and effort to allow you to stay in business!!!!!

I couldn't agree more!  I ended up telling them off, which really isn't like me, but I was feeling taken advantage of.  I wasn't getting points for surveys other than the diaries too.  Red flags everywhere.  I am surprised they are still up and running. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got a purchase diary from them, where I have to enter in all my purchases for the month of June.  The problem is I just started the survey today.  I am supposed to get 1000 points at the end of the month.  Has anybody else gotten this survey?  I am not sure if it is worth it for 1,000 points.