Opinion Outpost _ I give up, did you?

cricket

16 minutes ago, cricket said:

hey used to be my favorite. Now I am constantly disqualified. I have a total of 5 points for the past few months! That'll get me nowhere. Is anyone still doing Opinion Outpost? If so, how much do you make per month, let's say? Or per day.

I am also having a hard time qualifying I just cashed out 10.00 and it took me about 6 weeks There was a time I could make between 30.00 and 50.00 a month.I think those days are gone and I have noticed that on the questions they ask beforehand that if you say none of the above you will almost always get there are no surveys available.

Not sure what's up with your demographics but I've completed over 100+ surveys in January. I still get DQd about 70% of the time. Made over $25 bucks and I was not on there everyday in January. OO has been good to me. Other survey sites not so much which is why other than Swagbucks and Pincone, OO is the only other survey site I'm doing regularly. Springboard doesn't really count as I may make $5 a month with them.

• Like 1

I've been making if I"m lucky $10-15 a month with OO too...I've found it to have really slowed down in recent months...but I understand that OO & IPOLL are together & I find that if there's a survey available at OO & one at IPOLL 3/4 of the time they're the same survey so you're going to be KO'D by one of them for trying twice so I go to OO since you can cash out alot quicker compared to IPOLL...not sure it's happening to everyone but to me here in Canada when I do the survey on OO it's always the same one on IPOLL

My account was frozen for data concerns.  They are not telling me why.  It has been weeks.  Need to let me at least know what the problem is. As far as I know, I have not done anything wrong.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Vickie said:

My account was frozen for data concerns.  They are not telling me why.  It has been weeks.  Need to let me at least know what the problem is. As far as I know, I have not done anything wrong.

Mine was too ... on OO, Surveyspot, and Ipoll which are all run by SSI... I contacted each individually and all of them said that I violated terms but they wouldn't specify which ones and my account was cancelled and winnings forfieted

• Like 3

I'm still with them, and other than the point value of the surveys going down in general, can't say I've noticed that much difference in being disqualifiedOO has always been known for this BS, surveys that have you fill out 20 pages or so and then suddenly say it's full or that you don't qualify even after going through most of the survey. 

My account on IPoll was terminated and my account at Opinion Outpost was frozen - both on the same day.  I wrote them to ask what was wrong, and after about 2 weeks I got a response from both sites (same "support person", same reply text) stating I have violated their terms and conditions.  Opinion Outpost then terminated my account.  Repeated attempts to get further information about this have not been answered.

I had been a member of OO for many years.  Same with IPoll, though not as long.  I am upset about this and don't understand why it happened.  Would never recommend either of these survey companies now, and am trying to figure out if I belong to any other survey sites run by Survey Sampling International, which owns both IPoll and Opinion Outpost because I don't want this to happen with any other site I belong to.  I would rather quit first.

I don't think it's fair at all.

Edited by muse
spelling
  • Like 2

I feel your pain.  Do not want to work with either one of them anymore either.

Loss of legitimate points and money.  That is not the way to keep members loving their sites,  although they have a lot of members.

Good luck to you going forward.

Vickie

• 1 month later...

Like others, my account was frozen for no justifiable reason and forfeited my points. I wrote Opinion Outpost to at least

let me cash out my points, but they refuse. They were great to work with after almost three years of surveys until now.They

must be running out of funds or trying to cut costs; who knows. 

• Like 2

I also was frozen at OO and terminated at iPoll on same day. They said I ran afoul of their terms and conditions but would not tell me specifically what I did wrong, so I flipped them off verbally and am moving on. The lesson learned from this is to cash out as soon as you can and not let points build up.

• Like 1

I told OO to take their site and shove it.  Got some woman, last time I tried their site, that could barely speak English.  These people are leeches.

• Like 1