Opinion Outpost _ I give up, did you?

cricket

Finally giving up on Opinion Outpost. Spent 30-45 minutes on a never ending survey and then disqualified. NOT ACCEPTABLE. Reward should be given after 5-10 minute prelim! If reward given for DQ'd survey then OO would have your profile. They waste our time for zero reward.

Emailed them and they rewarded me the 120 points.

Edited by Leefall
comment added.
  • Like 2

On 6/30/2017 at 8:00 PM, Leefall said:

Finally giving up on Opinion Outpost. Spent 30-45 minutes on a never ending survey and then disqualified. NOT ACCEPTABLE. Reward should be given after 5-10 minute prelim! If reward given for DQ'd survey then OO would have your profile. They waste our time for zero reward.

But you have to remember, this isn't down to them in a lot of cases.

They do have surveys on their own platform but a lot of their surveys are via 3rd party platforms that they have no control of.

Unfortunately there's several 3rd party platforms that have bugs in their coding and some that don't flush surveys out of their system when have reached their full quota (so you may get far into a survey and then screen out).

Thats the way it is with all survey portal sites though and not directly down to the portal itself

Not giving up but lately I'm really getting irritated with their "We're all ears" questions. Not sure why it hasn't gotten my dander up before now but some of the questions are just too specific. Some of them I've never ever been asked on ANY survey EVER. Getting to be too personal and too obtrusive. AND when I do give them info they NEVER pass it along to a given survey even when it is their own survey. So what's the point other than to sell my data profile to their clients is all I can figure out. No other survey site does this AFAIK to the degree that OO does.

• Like 1

I was so frustrated and found a you tube video on YouTube of all places to get the big surveys and I've cashed out twice since then, go figure!

They are frustrating me. I couldn't log into my account, then subsequently found out my account had been "frozen." After many emails, they finally unlocked my account. I was able to cash out twice at $10 apiece. (Don't ever let it build. Cash out as soon as you have enough for a payout.) Today I tried to complete a survey, and received the "unable to record participation," and the explanation that I supposedly violated some terms. I tried to log in and got the error message saying my account was frozen due to data concerns. No response from them. I am frustrated. The survey sites are getting shadier and shadier. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Katrinka said:

They are frustrating me. I couldn't log into my account, then subsequently found out my account had been "frozen." After many emails, they finally unlocked my account. I was able to cash out twice at $10 apiece. (Don't ever let it build. Cash out as soon as you have enough for a payout.) Today I tried to complete a survey, and received the "unable to record participation," and the explanation that I supposedly violated some terms. I tried to log in and got the error message saying my account was frozen due to data concerns. No response from them. I am frustrated. The survey sites are getting shadier and shadier. 

They definitely are not as good as they used to be like you said don't let it build up which for me is not a problem a few years ago My average cash out would be 40.00 a month now it's 5.00 -10.00 if I'm lucky.

9 hours ago, somelady said:

Lately they have been stating more survey lengths a lot shorter than they really are, as well as Mintvine.

They do seem longer and for less money and on Mintvine not always getting anything for DQ and a lot less points for the surveys although I do get Your an Ace here is 30 points quite often.