Springboard revamping payout

footfree

In case you didn't get the memo here it is- it's always scary when they do this.I'm so close to payout yet so far.Guess I will see what they do but something tells me it will only be gift cards and no cash.Just a gut feeling.

We are delighted to share with you some news about our new rewards program that will give you more options AND faster turn-around times to receive your hard-earned rewards! More information will be coming to you shortly, in next month’s NewsFlash, on social media, in your survey intros, FAQs and on the Springboard America website, so watch for it!

To get this new program setup, we will need to close redemptions down between February 14th and February 23rd. We will send you a reminder closer to the shutdown date.

You will still receive your Survey Dollars for completing surveys during this time, even though you will not see those points accumulated in your account.

If you request a reward before February 14th, your reward will still be processed by Paylution or Amazon as normal and you will receive it within the time frame communicated. But we recommend you wait until the new program is launched on February 24th!

We are very excited to offer you this new rewards program!!!

They are no longer Vision Critical so I guess they can change things now. I did a 'Weekly Survey' survey last week asking about new pay options. Paypal was one of the options so hopefully that is included.

• Like 1