Opinion Outpost - 4 points?!

nj07208

I sent them a message because I'm hoping it was a mistake. I just spent about 15 minutes on a survey about the tv shows and commercials I watched yesterday. And the payout was 4 points! I sure hope it was an error. I know many people have dropped them because of low payouts but I was hanging on. This would be bad!

4 points has  been the norm for 8-10 minute surveys for quite awhile. Maybe a year? Sometimes it's 4 points for longer surveys like you did. Used to be 5 points and 10 points was the norm but it has been 4 and 8 points for awhile.

I have never seen this from OO,   I've never seen below 5 points or an uneven number of points. Sometimes I think  survey sites give different amounts to certain members.

I'm in Canada & have never seen anything lower than 5 points...never seen 8 either..that would be 10 points here..

You must be in the USA...that's my guess...maybe we're getting the exchange rate..lol

21 hours ago, JD said:

4 points has  been the norm for 8-10 minute surveys for quite awhile. Maybe a year? Sometimes it's 4 points for longer surveys like you did. Used to be 5 points and 10 points was the norm but it has been 4 and 8 points for awhile.

I have been with them for years and have never seen 4 or 8 points! I have taken much shorter surveys that paid more. I just took one the other day that had like 3 questions and I thought I was going to get disqualified but it paid $.50. This survey was like a quiz. After picking what TV shows I had watched the night before, it asked questions about things that had happened during the show. No way am I answering more than 1 question for $.40.

I haven't noticed this, but I've been ignoring the OO invitations for about two weeks now.  I *have* noticed that the invitations have been for fewer points than they used to be, so I did figure it was part of their trend now.  The fewest I've ever gotten there was 5 points.  Sadly it no longer seems worth it.  That had been one of my favorites for a while.

I think this will now go hand and hand with OO new cash out policy of 50.00 . Since the beginning of the year I have hardly qualified for their surveys, and if I did they were for the stupid 4pts, where you spend way too much time......Also, today, I have had 4 surveys from them that have taken at least 15 mins, then I get to - "just one more question" and I answer it and then I get disqualified- really !!!What a load of crap. I have been with them for like 10 years. I'm seriously thinking of contacting them and asking them what the "heck' is going on......They use to be my favorite survey site, but no more .............

On 2/2/2017 at 8:44 AM, greeneyeddevils said:

I'm in Canada & have never seen anything lower than 5 points...never seen 8 either..that would be 10 points here..

You must be in the USA...that's my guess...maybe we're getting the exchange rate..lol

I get these same points offered and I'm in USA.

There's a $50 cashout now? Unreal.I have 5 points in the last few months! I never qualify after going through the bunch of initial time consuming screening questions. Not worth it. Do they realize how many people they lose?

If we make money, they get paid...why would they do this? Oh well, time to look for better companies.

7 hours ago, cricket said:

There's a $50 cashout now? Unreal.I have 5 points in the last few months! I never qualify after going through the bunch of initial time consuming screening questions. Not worth it. Do they realize how many people they lose?

If we make money, they get paid...why would they do this? Oh well, time to look for better companies.

Cash out is still $10...at least for now.

On 2/3/2017 at 11:45 AM, JD said:

Are you in Canada?

No. And honestly, this is the first time I've ever seen 4 points which is why I emailed them. I thought it was an error and was supposed to be 40! I've never seen that before either but no way was that survey only worth 4 points.

2 hours ago, nj07208 said:

No. And honestly, this is the first time I've ever seen 4 points which is why I emailed them. I thought it was an error and was supposed to be 40! I've never seen that before either but no way was that survey only worth 4 points.

Well I feel ripped off because it's been 4, 8, and 12 for me for quite awhile. No idea why I'm singled out for lower pay and others are getting 5 for the same surveys. I did do a 40 pointer recently and it was for 55 minutes.

• Like 1