Opinion Outpost - 4 points?!

nj07208

4 hours ago, JD said:

Well I feel ripped off because it's been 4, 8, and 12 for me for quite awhile. No idea why I'm singled out for lower pay and others are getting 5 for the same surveys. I did do a 40 pointer recently and it was for 55 minutes.

I get the same as you 4,8, and 12

• Like 1

I've been getting this as well, the 5 point surveys now worth 4.  Thing that drives me up the wall is there isn't much rhyme or reason to it,  I've had them send 15 minute surveys worth 4 points, and ones that were 8-10 or lower.  I think OO is just getting cheap in it's old age.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2017 at 10:59 AM, nj07208 said:

I sent them a message because I'm hoping it was a mistake. I just spent about 15 minutes on a survey about the tv shows and commercials I watched yesterday. And the payout was 4 points! I sure hope it was an error. I know many people have dropped them because of low payouts but I was hanging on. This would be bad!

Now they have those ad surveys and don't pay anything for them. I won't do them.

• 3 weeks later...

Opinion Outpost constantly underestimates the time the survey takes. I am disgusted with them and thinking of adding a minute or two to their estimate and then just rushing through. They are irresponsible and deserve the same treatment. I constantly receive 4 point surveys, some with multiple grids taking 20-30 minutes that should be at least 15 points. I just spent  20 minutes and was disqualified. They were one of my favorites but no longer.  .