Pinecone Changes

rosiesmom

Based on the mail , they are simply streamlining the process. Instead of doing a Household Questions screener and then a couple days later getting a survey , the screener will send you directly to a survey that you qualify for.  With the old method , there were DQs , but you were not aware of them. 

Being a new process , expect some growing pains as the bugs are worked out.

• Like 2

It's probably not going to even tell you anything if there's no surveys available, it's just going to say "thank you for your time, these are all the questions we have for you today," like it has in the past.

On 2/1/2017 at 7:09 PM, episemion said:

Based on the mail , they are simply streamlining the process. Instead of doing a Household Questions screener and then a couple days later getting a survey , the screener will send you directly to a survey that you qualify for.  With the old method , there were DQs , but you were not aware of them. 

Being a new process , expect some growing pains as the bugs are worked out.

That's how I understood it.

• 3 months later...

In my experience with the changes, it seems like they are now sending detailed pre-qualifying surveys for which you often get screened out and never get paid. The household screeners, which I still used to get paid for, now do not get credited with any points. It seems like Pinecone is now like many other survey companies I've used in the past and  did not like - you spend a lot of time answering many questions with "screening" surveys for no credit. I loved how Pinecone, although the surveys were sometimes infrequent, ALWAYS paid. I'm disappointed. What I loved about Pinecone was that I knew that I was already qualified for a survey and my time would be well-spent.

Only the actual surveys and product test follow-up ones pay. The Household Question ones never did.

44 minutes ago, cptsalsa said:

In my experience with the changes, it seems like they are now sending detailed pre-qualifying surveys for which you often get screened out and never get paid. The household screeners, which I still used to get paid for, now do not get credited with any points. It seems like Pinecone is now like many other survey companies I've used in the past and  did not like - you spend a lot of time answering many questions with "screening" surveys for no credit. I loved how Pinecone, although the surveys were sometimes infrequent, ALWAYS paid. I'm disappointed. What I loved about Pinecone was that I knew that I was already qualified for a survey and my time would be well-spent.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been DQed from every survey they sent me since they started this new crap way. Another month of this and I am definitely quitting Pinecone. It used to be the best highest paying survey company. Now they are screwing everyone like the others.

I was having problems-well I still am-however I have also done 4 surveys since 6/13.Which is a lot for them.I still get those irritating router surveys that sometimes works and then sometimes they do not. However just this past week I have had 2 of them that actually worked.I hope they are just having a few minor hiccups and now it's getting resolved.But then you also know what can happen?As I sit here and tell  you this it'll  start going down hill again.Isnt that the way things go most times?

• Like 2

I too have gotten DQ'd  :roll: from a few of them but the last 2 weeks I have completed 3 or 4 even got a test product the other day...........................:D

• Like 1

I'm liking it, I get more survey per week, and I hardly ever disqualify, even for one I didn't qualify for, and said I would not do a product test. The only problem is I have to take the surveys using edge, they don't work on firefox.

15 hours ago, somelady said:

I'm liking it, I get more survey per week, and I hardly ever disqualify, even for one I didn't qualify for, and said I would not do a product test. The only problem is I have to take the surveys using edge, they don't work on firefox.

Kudos to you!  I must be the on a bad kid list, I am getting less invites and don't qualify most of the time.  I guess time will tell. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Njsurveyman said:

I was just 15 min into their survey and it totally froze and said an unknown error has occurred. I am so fed up with Pinecone!!

So sorry.  I am having issues getting the household question thing answered now.  It won't load up.  I was in Google.  Holy cow, I really like Pinecone too.