OO "support" on fully completed survey

Trueblue

So I get this lovely message on an admemes fully completed survey where no points were credited:

Thank you for contacting customer support.

Unfortunately, we have verified that you did not qualify for this survey. We try our best to determine if you qualify or not as quickly as possible. Please remember that if you do not qualify and complete the survey, your information is not used in our research.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope you will continue to participate in other survey opportunities with us.

Kind regards,

Moniaria

Opinion Outpost Helpdesk

Why do I want to scream at her? Such BS!

• Like 2

I refuse to the the Admemes surveys now because it seems like 75% of the time you will not get the points I think they are timed you can be 99% done and you could be Dq because it took you to long or in your case you finished the survey but it wasn't in there timeframe. That is BS

You get DQd for being too slow? DQ for being too fast but slow? Could be. You just never know mostly why you get DQd although sometimes I suspect you didn't answer the questions the way they would like you to answer them. I had one like that yesterday and it wasn't a political survey where that tends to happen too much.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to rant and rave at OO over stuff like this, completing a survey and not getting points, or filling out 20 pages of one and being told it's full or I don't qualify. Occasionally they would give me 'partial points' for going through a large chunk of a survey, but that was rare.  And yeah, the ready made replies are lame, the one that always drove me up the wall was 'surveys can fill at any time'.  Say what?  You mean AS I take a survey?  So it's some kind of race?  Seems to me if I start a survey, I should be locked in to complete it unless there is some honest reason I disqualify. 

• 3 weeks later...