My Survey Support - Telco survey (screaming!)

Trueblue

So I finish this monthly survey which I have done for more than 3 years and received 50 points every month. This month they say I was screened out despite the fact that nothing really changed. Back and forth multiple times with some anger on my part and finally I get the below response:

"As a gesture of good will we awarded you 50 points, although you have been screened out of this survey." I wrote back commenting on their obsession with being right as mentioned in the last phrase. Unbelievable

• Like 1

How do you get screened out on a ongoing project?When you hire people you need to explain to them how to do their job.I blame this on poor management.

• Like 1

I'll also find out the next time I do the Telco one. Been doing it for several years now.

They definitely have issues within their company. Failing diaries , survey issues , and horrid customer service.

They used to be good but in the last year the site never operates as it formerly did.  Login won't work, no points awards for a lot of time investment for me.  I am about to toss them to the street.  When those employees lose jobs maybe then they will realize why I resent working without compensation.