Mintvine "Over Quotas"

Trueblue

The logic behind many of the Over Quotas (no points) I have gotten vs DQ's (1-5 points) makes no sense other than the fact that Mintvine is looking to save pennies. They are so cheap!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Vickie said:

Has anyone had problems with them paying?  Maybe within that last day or couple of days.  Appreciate any and all feedback.  Thank you.  Vickie.

I am having a problem with last week's payment. They are working  on it ---maybe.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:24 PM, Trueblue said:

I am having a problem with last week's payment. They are working  on it ---maybe.

And it looks like it may be happening again.  When they say they will pay by a projected date--looks like that payment is not going to happen AGAIN.

How is it going for you?

Vickie

15 hours ago, Vickie said:

And it looks like it may be happening again.  When they say they will pay by a projected date--looks like that payment is not going to happen AGAIN.

How is it going for you?

Vickie

I got mine on Tuesday. Nothing late at this time. Good luck Vickie

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trueblue said:

I got mine on Tuesday. Nothing late at this time. Good luck Vickie

Glad to hear this.

Thank you and same to you.

Vickie

I haven't had any issues cashing out with them. Usually I get my payment within a week. Over quotas at least for me don't seem to be more frequent than they were before.The one negative change they made a few months ago is when you are disqualified from a survey instead of automatically getting 5 points you get anywhere from 1 to 5. But the 30 bonus points you sometimes get add up. If you do surveys consistently with them you should be able to earn at least 1000 points in a month to get a 10.00 cash out. At least I have been able to do that consistently. 

• Like 1