American Consumer Opinion changes

nlbtma04

I noticed that ACO has updated their website. I was wondering if they made their cashing out process quicker or if it's still the same(waiting 3 months to get paid).

Does this answer your question?

Sue Davis

Sue Davis (American Consumer Opinion®)

Feb 10, 05:56 CST

Dear

We are truly sorry that you haven't received your payment. Our accounting department is aware of this issue and at this time I don't have an update on the timing of the next payment. We will e-mail once your PayPal payment has been sent.

Thanks,
Sue Davis
Email Coordinator

On 2/9/2017 at 2:45 PM, nlbtma04 said:

I noticed that ACO has updated their website. I was wondering if they made their cashing out process quicker or if it's still the same(waiting 3 months to get paid).

On 2/10/2017 at 8:32 AM, Trueblue said:

Sue Davis

Dear

We are truly sorry that you haven't received your payment. Our accounting department is aware of this issue and at this time I don't have an update on the timing of the next payment. We will e-mail once your PayPal payment has been sent.

Thanks,
Sue Davis
Email Coordinator

Maybe it's time for me to cash out of there after reading this. I've never cashed out of there but if it takes that long then I think I will.

On 2/10/2017 at 9:32 AM, Trueblue said:

Sue Davis

Dear

Thanks,
Sue Davis
Email Coordinator

I've gotten the same email from them(except the part of the Paypal part) when I asked about my checking being sent out.